1/26 Club Photo + AIME Practice

IHS Math Club

Jan 23, 2022, 6:25:04 PM1/23/22
to IHS Math Club 2021-2022

Witaj przyjacielu,

Wednesday Meeting

To help prepare you all for the upcoming AIME contest, we will be going over 4-5 AIME problems during our session this week which cover some of the necessary topics to know! Make sure to come and get your preparation in 🥊🥊

Club Photo 📸

Irvington Math Club is taking club photos on Monday 1/24 directly after school on the stage in the courtyard (3:12-3:25), so make sure to be there if you want to be included!

AMC Results + AIME Date 📧

The MAA have not yet released AMC scores to us for either the A or the B yet! Once scores are released, they will be updated on GOOGLE CLASSROOM, so please keep a lookout on that!

AIME will be Tuesday February 8th. We will announce more about taking the contest, such as whether it’ll be in person or online, closer to the contest date.

Dzięki,

Irvington Math Club