mADX updates

Alex Goel

Aug 13, 2019, 9:12:10 AM8/13/19
to IHE QRPH Technical Committee
Hi All,

There's a few simple outstanding issues in mADX remaining mostly around some simple things, like what links to include. We've replaced the examples and need to upload them to the FTP site.

Bob has commented that the transactions might be more accurately named as Send Aggregate Report [QRPH-58] and Retrieve Aggregate Report Definition [QRPH-59]. Awaiting some other feedback from him. Would we be comfortable making this change? We would have have to update the OID registry and the draft profile.The purpose behind the change is that what is being sent may not always be an "indicator" but may be raw data better described as a report using mADX.

Alex
IHE_QRPH_Suppl_mADX_Rev1-0_PC_2019-08-09PubCom.docx