OPEN TO ALL - IHE Use of IG Publisher | Bi-Weekly on Mondays @ 10amCT / 11amET / 1700CET

1 view

Bell, Sarah

Feb 13, 2023, 11:26:33 AM2/13/23
to iti...@googlegroups.com, pcc...@googlegroups.com, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, PCD Technical Committee GG, IHE-Ra...@googlegroups.com, Jürgen Brandstätter, jose.a....@gmail.com

Please accept this new meeting invite.

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer, mobile app or room device

Click here to join the meeting

Meeting ID: 292 705 019 607
Passcode: TyoSVd

Or call in (audio only)

+1 872-395-5658,,225775069#   United States, Chicago

Phone Conference ID: 225 775 069#

invite.ics

Bell, Sarah

Feb 13, 2023, 11:28:09 AM2/13/23
to iti...@googlegroups.com, pcc...@googlegroups.com, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, PCD Technical Committee GG, IHE-Ra...@googlegroups.com, Jürgen Brandstätter, jose.a....@gmail.com, Kwan, David, Myerburg, Stuart (CDC/DDID/NCIRD/ISD)
invite.ics

johnm...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2023, 1:16:48 PM2/13/23
to sarah...@himss.org, david...@ontariohealth.ca, IHE Radiology Technical Committee, IHE PCD Technical Committee, IHE QRPH Technical Committee, IHE ITI Technical Committee, j.brand...@codewerk.at, jose.a....@gmail.com, jy...@cdc.gov, IHE PCC Technical Committee, johnm...@gmail.com
OPEN TO ALL - IHE Use of IG Publisher | Bi-Weekly on Mondays @ 10amCT / 11amET / 1700CET

Hi to all,

This is an optional meeting, primarily to help those that are writing IHE Profiles using the HL7 FHIR standard, especially those that are using or thinking of using the IG Publisher. I apologize for having to send this to many IHE Technical committee mailing lists, but I want to make sure that we get the best coverage.

Feel free to ignore or reject the meeting if this does not apply to you.

John

OPEN TO ALL - IHE Use of IG Publisher | Bi-Weekly on Mondays @ 10amCT / 11amET / 1700CET
Monday Feb 13, 2023 ⋅ 10am – 11am (Central Time - Chicago)