PCC/QRPH Meeting

TeRhonda McGee

Feb 7, 2024, 12:40:25 PMFeb 7
to pcc...@googlegroups.com, pcc...@googlegroups.com, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, John Rhoads, Matt Becker, Adam Mihlfried, Myerburg, Stuart (CDC/NCIRD/ISD), Luensman, Genny (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB) (CTR), Salman Shah, Gary Ramsey, John Donnelly, Filip Manevski, Larson, Eric (CDC/NCIRD/ISD) (CTR), Greg Halling, Steve Vo, Keith Boone, Wendy Miller, michael talley, Eaker, Ann, Jim Rowland, SARAH ELIZABETH KNOOP, Jamie Dulkowski, Oates, Paul HHHH, Deering, Amanda (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB), Ritika Jain

Discussion Item:

QRPH Board Report Review (Didi), HHS/ONC Standards Advisory review HHS/ONC Standards advisory (John)

TeRhonda McGee is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://rsna-org.zoom.us/j/88611542876?pwd=DuCUbss79DT8uvCgEDgDgdaUg70aTI.1

Meeting ID: 886 1154 2876
Passcode: 782705

---

One tap mobile
+13126266799,,88611542876#,,,,*782705# US (Chicago)
+16465189805,,88611542876#,,,,*782705# US (New York)

---

Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 518 9805 US (New York)
+1 651 372 8299 US (Minnesota)
+1 786 635 1003 US (Miami)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 267 831 0333 US (Philadelphia)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 470 250 9358 US (Atlanta)
+1 470 381 2552 US (Atlanta)
+1 720 928 9299 US (Denver)
+1 971 247 1195 US (Portland)
+1 206 337 9723 US (Seattle)
+1 213 338 8477 US (Los Angeles)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 602 753 0140 US (Phoenix)
+1 669 219 2599 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 886 1154 2876
Passcode: 782705

Find your local number: https://rsna-org.zoom.us/u/kco2WY1mXd

Radiological Society of North America
820 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook, IL 60523
TEL 1-630-571-2670
FAX 1-630-571-7837
RSNA.org
Facebook
Twitter

Become a member
RSNA.org/Membership

invite.ics

TeRhonda McGee

Feb 7, 2024, 12:41:35 PMFeb 7
to pcc...@googlegroups.com, pcc...@googlegroups.com, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, Matt Becker, Adam Mihlfried, Myerburg, Stuart (CDC/NCIRD/ISD), Luensman, Genny (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB) (CTR), Salman Shah, Gary Ramsey, John Donnelly, Filip Manevski, Larson, Eric (CDC/NCIRD/ISD) (CTR), Greg Halling, Steve Vo, Keith Boone, Wendy Miller, michael talley, Eaker, Ann, Jim Rowland, SARAH ELIZABETH KNOOP, Jamie Dulkowski, Oates, Paul HHHH, Deering, Amanda (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB), Ritika Jain

QMOD Volume 1 (Lori)

invite.ics

TeRhonda McGee

Feb 7, 2024, 12:42:47 PMFeb 7
to pcc...@googlegroups.com, pcc...@googlegroups.com, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, Matt Becker, Adam Mihlfried, Myerburg, Stuart (CDC/NCIRD/ISD), Luensman, Genny (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB) (CTR), Salman Shah, Gary Ramsey, John Donnelly, Filip Manevski, Larson, Eric (CDC/NCIRD/ISD) (CTR), Greg Halling, Steve Vo, Keith Boone, Wendy Miller, michael talley, Eaker, Ann, Jim Rowland, SARAH ELIZABETH KNOOP, Jamie Dulkowski, Oates, Paul HHHH, Deering, Amanda (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB), Ritika Jain

VRDR/BFDR (Andrea), PCS (Andrea)

invite.ics

TeRhonda McGee

Feb 7, 2024, 12:44:28 PMFeb 7
to pcc...@googlegroups.com, pcc...@googlegroups.com, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, Matt Becker, Adam Mihlfried, Myerburg, Stuart (CDC/NCIRD/ISD), Luensman, Genny (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB) (CTR), Salman Shah, Gary Ramsey, John Donnelly, Filip Manevski, Larson, Eric (CDC/NCIRD/ISD) (CTR), Greg Halling, Steve Vo, Keith Boone, Wendy Miller, michael talley, Eaker, Ann, Jim Rowland, SARAH ELIZABETH KNOOP, Jamie Dulkowski, Oates, Paul HHHH, Deering, Amanda (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB), Ritika Jain

CCG (Derek), 360x (Vassil)

invite.ics

TeRhonda McGee

Feb 7, 2024, 12:45:34 PMFeb 7
to pcc...@googlegroups.com, pcc...@googlegroups.com, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, Matt Becker, Adam Mihlfried, Myerburg, Stuart (CDC/NCIRD/ISD), Luensman, Genny (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB) (CTR), Salman Shah, Gary Ramsey, John Donnelly, Filip Manevski, Larson, Eric (CDC/NCIRD/ISD) (CTR), Greg Halling, Steve Vo, Keith Boone, Wendy Miller, michael talley, Eaker, Ann, Jim Rowland, SARAH ELIZABETH KNOOP, Jamie Dulkowski, Oates, Paul HHHH, Deering, Amanda (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB), Ritika Jain

QMOD (Lori)

invite.ics

TeRhonda McGee

Feb 7, 2024, 12:47:37 PMFeb 7
to pcc...@googlegroups.com, pcc...@googlegroups.com, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, Matt Becker, Adam Mihlfried, Myerburg, Stuart (CDC/NCIRD/ISD), Luensman, Genny (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB) (CTR), Salman Shah, Gary Ramsey, John Donnelly, Filip Manevski, Larson, Eric (CDC/NCIRD/ISD) (CTR), Greg Halling, Steve Vo, Keith Boone, Wendy Miller, michael talley, Eaker, Ann, Jim Rowland, SARAH ELIZABETH KNOOP, Jamie Dulkowski, Oates, Paul HHHH, Deering, Amanda (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB), Ritika Jain

Preliminary Comment Review ODH/mAPS (Andrea)

invite.ics

TeRhonda McGee

Feb 7, 2024, 12:48:26 PMFeb 7
to pcc...@googlegroups.com, pcc...@googlegroups.com, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, Matt Becker, Adam Mihlfried, Myerburg, Stuart (CDC/NCIRD/ISD), Luensman, Genny (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB) (CTR), Salman Shah, Gary Ramsey, John Donnelly, Filip Manevski, Larson, Eric (CDC/NCIRD/ISD) (CTR), Greg Halling, Steve Vo, Keith Boone, Wendy Miller, michael talley, Eaker, Ann, Jim Rowland, SARAH ELIZABETH KNOOP, Jamie Dulkowski, Oates, Paul HHHH, Deering, Amanda (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB), Ritika Jain

QMOD (Lori), 360x (Vassil)

invite.ics

TeRhonda McGee

Feb 7, 2024, 12:49:09 PMFeb 7
to pcc...@googlegroups.com, pcc...@googlegroups.com, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, Matt Becker, Adam Mihlfried, Myerburg, Stuart (CDC/NCIRD/ISD), Luensman, Genny (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB) (CTR), Salman Shah, Gary Ramsey, John Donnelly, Filip Manevski, Larson, Eric (CDC/NCIRD/ISD) (CTR), Greg Halling, Steve Vo, Keith Boone, Wendy Miller, michael talley, Eaker, Ann, Jim Rowland, SARAH ELIZABETH KNOOP, Jamie Dulkowski, Oates, Paul HHHH, Deering, Amanda (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB), Ritika Jain

BFDR CP 248 (Lori)

invite.ics

TeRhonda McGee

Feb 7, 2024, 12:49:54 PMFeb 7
to pcc...@googlegroups.com, pcc...@googlegroups.com, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, Matt Becker, Adam Mihlfried, Myerburg, Stuart (CDC/NCIRD/ISD), Luensman, Genny (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB) (CTR), Salman Shah, Gary Ramsey, John Donnelly, Filip Manevski, Larson, Eric (CDC/NCIRD/ISD) (CTR), Greg Halling, Steve Vo, Keith Boone, Wendy Miller, michael talley, Eaker, Ann, Jim Rowland, SARAH ELIZABETH KNOOP, Jamie Dulkowski, Oates, Paul HHHH, Deering, Amanda (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB), Ritika Jain

CCG (Derek)

invite.ics

TeRhonda McGee

Feb 8, 2024, 12:24:55 PMFeb 8
to pcc...@googlegroups.com, pcc...@googlegroups.com, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, John Rhoads, Didi Davis, Filip Manevski, Ryan Regan, Myerburg, Stuart (CDC/NCIRD/ISD), Tone Southerland, Adam Mihlfried, SARAH ELIZABETH KNOOP, Gary Ramsey, Chantal De Boevere, Matt Becker, Luensman, Genny (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB) (CTR), Salman Shah, John Donnelly, Larson, Eric (CDC/NCIRD/ISD) (CTR), Greg Halling, Steve Vo, Keith Boone, Wendy Miller, michael talley, Eaker, Ann, Jim Rowland, Jamie Dulkowski, Oates, Paul HHHH, Deering, Amanda (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB), Ritika Jain

Discussion Item: PCC report is attached for discussion

QRPH Board Report Review (Didi), HHS/ONC Standards Advisory review HHS/ONC Standards advisory (John)

TeRhonda McGee is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

invite.ics
IHE Patient Care Coordination Domain Report 2022-03-21.pdf

Didi Davis

Feb 15, 2024, 11:45:01 AMFeb 15
to Greg Halling, Matt Becker, Mick Talley, Keith Boone, Filip Manevski, Myerburg, Stuart (CDC/NCIRD/ISD), Chantal De Boevere, John Rhoads, Salman Shah, Adam Mihlfried, pcc...@googlegroups.com, Larson Eric, Jamie Dulkowski, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, SARAH ELIZABETH KNOOP, Ritika Jain, Genny Barkocy Luensman, Eaker, Ann, Deering, Amanda (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB), MS CPHIMS John Donnelly MBA, pcc...@googlegroups.com, TeRhonda McGee, Ryan Regan, Steve Vo, Wendy Miller, Oates, Paul HHHH, Tone Southerland, Gary Ramsey, Jim Rowland

Good afternoon all,

I notified the co-chairs, but wanted to let the committee know that I will NOT be able to facilitate the QRPH Board report approval process on today’s call.  I have been pulled into a priority Sequoia work conflict for the same time.

Would it be possible, to push the QRPH Board Report approval to 22 February 2024?  If this is not possible, I do give Laura Bright my proxy to vote in favor for approving the report.  I have confirmed that all sections have been updated and it is ready for approval.

We do need to have this approved within out committee before 27 February where it will be presented for approval by the Domain Coordination Committee.  Apologies for the short notice and thanks in advance for the consideration.

PCC/QRPH Meeting

Scheduled: Feb 15, 2024 at 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM, CST

Discussion Item: PCC report is attached for discussion

QRPH Board Report Review (Didi), HHS/ONC Standards Advisory review HHS/ONC Standards advisory<https://www.healthit.gov/isa/isa/welcome-interoperability-standards-advisory-isa> (John)

TEL 1-630-571-2670<tel:1-630-571-2670>

FAX 1-630-571-7837<tel:16305717837>

RSNA.org<https://rsna.org/>

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/RSNAfans>

Twitter<https://twitter.com/RSNA>

Become a member

RSNA.org/Membership<https://rsna.org/membership>

Warmest regards,

Didi Davis
VP, Informatics, Conformance & Interoperability
The Sequoia Project® - Connected we stand!
Connect with us: Twitter | LinkedIn  | YouTube

image002.png

Email Confidentiality Statement
This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are proprietary and confidential and legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, or agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of the message and any attachments thereto.

LORI FOURQUET

Feb 15, 2024, 11:50:35 AMFeb 15
to Greg Halling, Matt Becker, Mick Talley, Keith Boone, Filip Manevski, Myerburg, Stuart (CDC/NCIRD/ISD), Chantal De Boevere, John Rhoads, Salman Shah, Adam Mihlfried, pcc...@googlegroups.com, Larson Eric, Jamie Dulkowski, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, SARAH ELIZABETH KNOOP, Ritika Jain, Genny Barkocy Luensman, Eaker, Ann, Deering, Amanda (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB), MS CPHIMS John Donnelly MBA, pcc...@googlegroups.com, TeRhonda McGee, Ryan Regan, Steve Vo, Wendy Miller, Oates, Paul HHHH, Tone Southerland, Gary Ramsey, Jim Rowland, Didi Davis
Hi Didi, We can try if we have quorum today. I know we had planned to cancel next week due to connectathon, so we can see if today will be approved.

Lori

Derek Ritz

Feb 15, 2024, 12:21:02 PMFeb 15
to LORI FOURQUET, Greg Halling, Matt Becker, Mick Talley, Keith Boone, Filip Manevski, Myerburg, Stuart (CDC/NCIRD/ISD), Chantal De Boevere, John Rhoads, Salman Shah, Adam Mihlfried, pcc...@googlegroups.com, Larson Eric, Jamie Dulkowski, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, SARAH ELIZABETH KNOOP, Ritika Jain, Genny Barkocy Luensman, Eaker, Ann, Deering, Amanda (CDC/NIOSH/RHD/SB), MS CPHIMS John Donnelly MBA, pcc...@googlegroups.com, TeRhonda McGee, Ryan Regan, Steve Vo, Wendy Miller, Oates, Paul HHHH, Tone Southerland, Gary Ramsey, Jim Rowland, Didi Davis

Hi all – I’m not able to join today but I will assign Lori my proxy so that we’re more likely to arrive at our quorum.

Warmest regards,

Derek

Derek RitzP.Eng, CPHIMS-CA

ecGroup Inc.

+1 (905) 515-0045

This communication is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed, and may contain information which is privileged or confidential. Any other delivery, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of privilege or confidentiality.