refreshed CCG work item proposal

Derek Ritz

May 15, 2024, 3:44:27 AMMay 15
to Andrea K. Fourquet, lori.f...@sbcglobal.net, John Stamm, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, iheqr...@googlegroups.com, pcc...@googlegroups.com, pcc...@googlegroups.com

Dear QRPH/PCC chairs and committee members – please find, below, a link to a newly refreshed CCG work item proposal. Much has been learned since the original CCG proposal was approved in 2018. This updated proposal outlines differentiators (including scope) between the IHE CCG Profile and the underlying HL7 CPG-on-FHIR IG that it constrains. As noted in the document, the ONC’s normative CDS conformance test plan is leveraged as a framework to guide the proposed approach.

https://1drv.ms/w/s!As6CyvSea-WPg74NnfRbeYkq4C47HQ?e=yXb4oh (editable link… so comments can be left). Please include your name on any comments (they all show up as “guest”). Thanks. 😊

I will present the proposal during Thursday’s meeting. I hope we can vote on it, then.

Thanks and warmest regards,

Derek

Derek RitzP.Eng, CPHIMS-CA

ecGroup Inc.

+1 (905) 515-0045

This communication is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed, and may contain information which is privileged or confidential. Any other delivery, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of privilege or confidentiality.