where to get the latest iHealth Device SDK

qinfeng

Jan 22, 2019, 10:17:34 PM1/22/19
to iHealth Developer Forum
Hi All,

We use the old SDK listed in iHealth GitHub repo. But recently we found the repo is empty. And the last commit of the old repo was 2 years ago.

I like to know how to get the latest SDK?

Thanks

cjo...@cmredis.com

Mar 18, 2019, 5:26:21 AM3/18/19
to iHealth Developer Forum
Hey,

Did you ever work it out?

beingha...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2020, 6:08:30 AM2/7/20
to iHealth Developer Forum
Hello, they have moved their SDKs to their development portal. https://dev.ihealthlabs.com/ is the link to their portal and you have to sign up and register your apps to use it.

Digital Thor

Jul 17, 2020, 10:49:46 AM7/17/20
to iHealth Developer Forum
Are you still able to sign in?  I registered, got a verification email, which I verified, but it won't let me sign in.

beingha...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2020, 10:57:15 AM7/17/20
to iHealth Developer Forum
I have my account linked to the admin account so I didn't really have any problem...I think you should contact their support or better yet call them on their helpline..