Registration is now open

Eric Poiseau

Dec 2, 2014, 7:41:38 AM12/2/14
to ihe-xdw-im...@googlegroups.com
Register now
This is with a great pleasure that I would like to announce the opening of the 15th IHE European connectathon.
As many of you are already aware of it, in 2015 we will be in Luxembourg.

There are many reasons why you should participate again this year.
  • every year we work hard to improve the quality of the testing. Test cases are reviewed and extended. Test tools are improved and better means of checking the conformance of the exchanged messages are provided to the participants.
    • We are working on getting TLS messages captured with the Gazelle proxy
    • We have developed a tool for Cross-Message coherence checking and we will offer it in Luxembourg. It works on all types of messages/documents and will certainly raise the level of testing
    • We are also working on better test coverage reporting
  • This implies that your product that passed in a previous session may be diagnosed with issues that you will have a chance to diagnose and fix on site
  • New profiles have been developed and your product may implement them
  • The connectathon is a real fora for exchange around the interoperability of healthcare applications. Domain experts are present, your peer experts are also present. Med-e-Tel 2015 will be held in conjunction with the connectathon.

So do not hesitate, registration closes on January 15th ! We are really looking forward to meet you again.

Here are a few pointers that I wanted to share in order to help you decide... or convince your manager.

Further Information

Videos

Visit my channels of Connectathon Videos on youtube