Bern XDW pre-Connectathon tests

lynn felhofer

Mar 7, 2012, 9:40:33 AM3/7/12
to ihe-xdw-im...@googlegroups.com, Poiseau Eric

Here is an update for those XDW implementers signed up to test this profile at the Bern.

We have worked to prepare XDW pre-Connectathon tests for you.

  • Abderrazek from the gazelle development team has created an XDW validator for checking XDW documents
  • These pre-Connectathon tests are now enabled on your list of 'tests to do' in gazelle:
    • Content Creators: test 16300  You will be asked to create a simple XDW document, upload the sample document into gazelle & run the XDW validator.  Guidance on creating the document is found in the test description
    • Content Updaters:  test 16310  You will be provided with a XDW document.  You are asked to update the document, then upload your sample into gazelle and run the validator.  A pointer to the document to update, and instructions for updating are in the test description.
    • Content Consumers:  test 16300   You will have access to the samples in gazelle provided by your Creator & Updater test partners.  After they upload samples, Consumers access them to ensure you can interpret their XDW content.

This is a new profile; we have a new validator, and new tests.  If you find errors or confusing instructions in tests, please provide feedback  on this forum so we can fix the tests while you finish your XDW implementation.

During March, I will turn my attention to developing the Connectathon tests we will run in Bern.  I will send more information later on this list.

Lynn Felhofer

Parisot, Charles (GE Healthcare)

Mar 7, 2012, 1:40:15 PM3/7/12
to felh...@charter.net, ihe-xdw-im...@googlegroups.com, Poiseau Eric

Thanks to Eric, Abderrazeck and Lynn for getting this testing in place, way before the Bern Connectathon :

Charles

Sven Rienstra

Mar 13, 2012, 7:05:50 AM3/13/12
to <felhofer@charter.net>, ihe-xdw-im...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lynn,

The validation service seems to be down, web service is not available and the web interface gives no result. Are you aware of this?

Sven

Eric Poiseau

Mar 13, 2012, 7:24:24 AM3/13/12
to sven.r...@topicus.nl, ihe-xdw-im...@googlegroups.com, Abderrazek Boufahja
Dear Sven

thanks for the notification and for using the tool. For your information, we have made an update of the XDW tool this morning… and this is the reason for the interruption of service that you have notice.

You will notice the following new features in the XDW tool :
- Edition of XDW document based on the model
- Documentation (what we have in the model for the validation of the XDW document.

Link to relevant tools :

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or remarks concerning this tools

Best regards

Eric  and Abderrazek

Eric Poiseau
IHE Europe Technical Project Manager
Responsable du Projet IHE-Development
INRIA Rennes
Campus Universitaire de Beaulieu
F-35042 Rennes Cedex FRANCE
Cell:  +33 6 85 97 01 26

Sven Rienstra

Mar 13, 2012, 8:21:09 AM3/13/12
to Eric Poiseau, <ihe-xdw-implementors@googlegroups.com>, Abderrazek Boufahja
Hi Eric and Abderrazek,

The validation tool is indeed working again, thank you for the quick response.

Regards,

Sven