XDW classCode

Rick Riemer

Apr 5, 2012, 9:24:13 AM4/5/12
to ihe-xdw-im...@googlegroups.com
Revision 2.1 of the XDW Supplement lists the classCode (in section 5.4.6.1) of an XDW document as undefined until LOINC defines one. Is there already a classCode defined that we can use at the upcoming EU Connectathon?

Thanks,

Rick Riemer
Forcare

Mauro Zanardini

Apr 5, 2012, 11:07:14 AM4/5/12
to rickr...@gmail.com, ihe-xdw-im...@googlegroups.com
Rick,
there isn't a LOINC code defined for the classCode yet

best regards
Mauro

2012/4/5 Rick Riemer <rickr...@gmail.com>

Dott. Mauro Zanardini
Project Engineer

Consorzio Arsenàl.IT
Centro Veneto Ricerca e Innovazione per la Sanità Digitale
Viale Oberdan, 5
31100 Treviso

E-mail: mzana...@consorzioarsenal.it

Lynn Felhofer

Apr 10, 2012, 5:07:44 PM4/10/12
to ihe-xdw-implementors
In the absence of a LOINC code, we will define one for use in "the
connectathon affinity domain".

I will request that Bill Majurski add the following to codes.xml for
the XDS toolkit. It may not be added immediately because I believe he
is on vacation.

Following the pattern for others without LOINC codes, in Bern, we will
use:

<Code code="XX-XDW" codingScheme="Connect-a-thon classCodes"
display="Workflow Document"/>

Lynn Felhofer

On Apr 5, 10:07 am, Mauro Zanardini <mzanard...@consorzioarsenal.it>
wrote:
> Rick,
> there isn't a LOINC code defined for the classCode yet
>
> best regards
> Mauro
>
> 2012/4/5 Rick Riemer <rickrie...@gmail.com>
>

> > Revision 2.1 of the XDW Supplement lists the classCode (in section
> > 5.4.6.1) of an XDW document as undefined until LOINC defines one. Is there
> > already a classCode defined that we can use at the upcoming EU Connectathon?
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > Rick Riemer
> > Forcare
>
> > --
>
> --
> Dott. Mauro Zanardini
> *Project Engineer*
>
> *Consorzio Arsenàl.IT*
> Centro Veneto Ricerca e Innovazione per la Sanità Digitale
> Viale Oberdan, 5
> 31100 Treviso
>
> *E-mail:* mzanard...@consorzioarsenal.it
> **