initial XDW test planning for Bern

lynn felhofer

Feb 10, 2012, 3:07:00 PM2/10/12
to ihe-xdw-im...@googlegroups.com, marco...@a-thon.it, alberto.c...@a-thon.it, jan....@stabilit.ch, heinz....@bint.ch, fabio...@dedalus.eu, giovanni....@eng.it, Mark Sinke, fco...@delftdi.com, umberto.c...@tiani-spirit.com, arnout....@topicus.nl, Abderrazek Boufahja
This note is sent to both members of the ihe-xdw-implementor's google group, and to technical contacts for tests systems signed up to test the XDW profile at the Bern connectathon in May.

Next week, I will be turning my attention to creating XDW tests for the Bern Connectathon.

This first note has two purposes:

(1) Establish contact with XDW implementors:    If members your organization will be involved in XDW testing in Bern, please ask them to join http://groups.google.com/group/ihe-xdw-implementors.  This will ensure they have the opportunity to review XDW connectathon tests as they become available from me, and will also put them in contact with other XDW implementors in the coming months.  Although not everyone in this group will be testing in Bern, I hope that those who are not will have the opportunity to engage with and learn from those doing this initial development work.

(2) Review gazelle registration for XDW systems at Bern:  I have examined the connectathon registration for those vendors testing XDW in Bern.  Everyone testing XDW also supports the associated XDS.b actors, so we will be testing XDW in the context of XDS.b for the Bern connectathon.  The XDW Trial Implementation supplement in Section 30.3 specifies some mandatory groupings, ie other IHE actors & options that you must support if you support XDW actors.  Some Bern participants are missing either the Folder Management option or the Document Replacement option for your XDS.b Doc Source.  See the attachment.  I will be adding these to your registration on Monday to ensure  that you have this functionality as part of your implementation & run the associated Folder & Doc Replacement tests in preparation for using these functions with XDW workflow documents.

I look forward to working with you in the coming weeks & months.  Let me know if you have questions about this email.  My goal is to have a clear picture of the XDW testing for Bern by the end of February.

Lynn Felhofer
IHE Technical Project Manager

systemSummaryBern-XDW-20120209.xls