IHE Testing and Tools Committee Agenda 2020-10-21

Visto 9 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Chris Carr

no leída,
20 oct 2020, 22:06:3220/10/20
a ihe-testing-and...@googlegroups.com
Testing and Tools Committee,

A draft agenda for tomorrow morning's meeting is available here

Look forward to our discussion!

Best,
Chris Carr

--
Christopher D. Carr  | Director of Informatics, RSNA  | Secretary, IHE International Board | 630-368-3739

Jamie Dulkowski

no leída,
21 oct 2020, 8:00:1021/10/20
a ihe-testing-and...@googlegroups.com

Good morning,

The IHE North America 2021 Connectathon Planning request is ready for the committee’s review.

Thank you,

Jamie

Radiological Society of North America
820 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook, IL 60523
TEL 1-630-571-2670
FAX 1-630-571-7837
RSNA.org
Facebook
Twitter

RSNA 2020 Annual Meeting
Join us for this year's all-virtual event
November 29–December 5

IHE North American Connectathon 2021 Planning & Approval Request.pdf

Lynn Felhofer

no leída,
21 oct 2020, 11:03:3321/10/20
a ihe-testing-and...@googlegroups.com
 A few small items:

  • In the “Additional Tech Team Contacts” section, Lynn’s domains are RAD and ITI; Steve’s domains are QRPH, PCC, plus C-CDA.
  • You should identify technical contacts for all domains that you’ve listed in scope.  You will need one for Cardiology, Pharmacy, and Pathology and Laboratory Medicine.
  • In the Planned Scope section, you are missing the Pathology & Laboratory Medicine domain
  • In the Tools section, you should list Steve Moore from MIR

Lynn

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ihe-testing-and-tools-committee/BY5PR16MB3491DEAFC0C0861AB8AC7D23B51C0%40BY5PR16MB3491.namprd16.prod.outlook.com.
<IHE North American Connectathon 2021 Planning & Approval Request.pdf>

Todd Cooper

no leída,
22 oct 2020, 11:08:4422/10/20
a IHE Testing and Tools
Jamie,

Looking at this again this morning, I noticed that it still had the old "Patient Care Devices" domain in the list vs. Devices.

BUT during the review yesterday, I thought I saw "devices".  Yes?  No?  Should I ping someone for the correction?

Thanks,

~>Todd 탇

Soli Deo gloria

S:  ToddCooperAFC