[Fwd: [ihe-rad-plan88] Reporting Whitepaper T-Con - 11am CDT]

Christopher Carr

Aug 6, 2007, 7:49:55 PM8/6/07
to IHE-Ra...@googlegroups.com, ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com, ihe-re...@googlegroups.com
IHE Radiology Committee and Reporting Task Force Members,

Below is dial-in information for the scheduled call tomorrow to discuss development of the Radiology Reporting Whitepaper.  Kevin O'Donnell's most recent message about the call is beneath the Webex information. The document he refers to is on the IHE Wiki at http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Reporting_Whitepaper.

Best,
Chris Carr

################

Hello ,

Chris Carr invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: IHE Radiology Reporting Whitepaper
Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Time: 11:00 am, Central Daylight Time (GMT -05:00, Chicago )
Meeting Number: 921 246 053
Meeting Password: meeting

Please click the link below to see more information, or to join the meeting.

To join the online meeting
1. Go to https://ihe.webex.com/ihe/j.php?ED=94400807&UID=0
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: meeting
4. Click "Join".

To join the teleconference only
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 650-429-3300
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

For assistance
1. Go to https://ihe.webex.com/ihe/mc
2. Click "Assistance".
3. Click "Support".

You can contact me at:
cc...@rsna.org

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://ihe.webex.com/ihe/j.php?ED=94400807&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=9Z6V2y6nm39gDMfobWPxKBDf8dPmxAM2OMmICTRmCK8=

The host requests that you check for compatibility of rich media players for Universal Communications Format (UCF) before you join the session. UCF allows you to view multimedia during the session. To check now, click the following link:
https://ihe.webex.com/ihe/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com
We've got to start meeting like this(TM)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do not join the session.

#################################

Morning Folks,

Sorry, my fault for not putting this mornings call on the IHE Calendar, so the
Webex didn't get scheduled.  Since that means there wasn't a reminder either,
I don't think we're going to get much of a group together this morning.

I'd like to propose we re-schedule to Tuesday Aug 7th, from 11-1 Central,
following the co-chairs call.  If that time is a problem, please let me know
today with a list of alternate times.

For those who have a few minutes now, I've done some work on Section 3
to put in some changes discussed previously (splitting overread out from
Verify then merging a signing step into Verify, etc.), and added material to
Section 5.  I'm thinking to get rid of the D1, D2, etc. and just use the
data names for clarity.

Til Later,
   Kevin

--