IHE Reporting Task Force Meeting Minutes, Google Group list and site

Christopher Carr

Oct 27, 2006, 12:17:47 AM10/27/06
to ihe-re...@googlegroups.com, andrei....@dynamic-imaging.com, barry...@mortara.com, br...@medicalmicrographics.com, cal...@merge-efilm.com, cc...@rsna.org, christoph...@ge.com, cor....@philips.com, crey...@hologic.com, dcl...@dclunie.com, dgeorgi...@partners.org, drob...@cerner.com, d...@radiology.northwestern.edu, eliezer...@kodak.com, gsm...@partners.org, harry....@med.ge.com, john.p...@guardiantechintl.com, kev...@tamri.com, nikolau...@siemens.com, paul....@fujimed.com, paul.s...@agfa.com, rnou...@ele.etsmtl.ca, rober...@agfa.com, sja...@gmail.com, smu...@wakerad.com, tsi...@acc.org, ihe...@rsna.org, IHE Radiology Planning Committee, ihem...@rsna.org, pcc...@rsna.org, ITI Tech, IHE Cross Domain Cochairs
IHE Committee Members,

Last week's joint committee meeting on reporting led to the formation of
a reporting task force to coordinate approaches to reporting across domains.

I had the task of creating a distribution list for the group. I have
set it up as a Google Group with the email address
ihe-re...@googlegroups.com and the url
http://groups.google.com/group/ihe-reporting. This is a bit of an
experiment, but the service provides many features we are currently
lacking in our simple email distribution system.

If you are listed individually as a recipient of this message, I have
already invited you to join the Group, but Google delays approval of
large enrollment requests, so it may be a short while before you are
officially subscribed. Others who wish to subscribe can go to the site
and request to join.

I have also posted the attached meeting minutes document on the site.

Best,
Chris Carr

PS - Cardiology list members please forward this message to your list(s).

PPS - Apologies to those receiving multiple copies . . .

--
Christopher Carr
Director of Informatics/RSNA

ihe_rptg_task_force_mtg_minutes_2006-10-19.doc