|Subject:||FW: Request for Comments on Draft DICOM Supplement 128 - Cardiac Stress Testing Structured Reports|
|Date:||Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:27:48 -0400|
|From:||Solomon, Harry (GE Healthcare) <Harry....@med.ge.com>|
|Reply-To:||Solomon, Harry (GE Healthcare) <Harry....@med.ge.com>|
To: Voting Representatives, Alternates and Observers of the:
· DICOM Standards Committee (DSC) and
· All DICOM Working Groups
· DICOM Public Comment List
From: Howard E. Clark, Ph.D.
Comments are being solicited from the DICOM community and from other
interested groups and individuals on draft Supplement 128 – Cardiac Stress Testing Structured Reports.
A copy of the Supplement may be obtained from DICOM’s public ftp site at:
Look for “Sup128_pc.doc” or “Sup128_pc.pdf.”
Members of DICOM’s Working Group One (Cardiac & Vascular Information)
that prepared this document, would appreciate any comments that
you might like to make regarding its technical merits. All comments
should be received by May 28, 2007.
To assist in processing, analyzing and incorporating pertinent
comments, we would appreciate your following these guidelines:
· Please furnish the full name, address, title, phone and fax
number, and e-mail address of the person who is providing
· When filing for an organization, provide full name and
address of the organization.
· Clearly differentiate between editorial comments and major
or minor technical comments.
· Comments should be constructive.
· In cases of unclear statements or text, it is best to
rephrase the questionable text as interpreted.
· Provide alternative language for items of editorial nature.
· Provide recommendations for solving technical problems. Be
specific, and, when possible, include references from the
literature to support your comments.
· Whenever possible include supportive data.
· Organize and identify all comments in accordance with the
format provided by the standard and consecutively number all
Each comment should be referenced and discussed as follows:
· Section or Annex
· Page number, paragraph and line
· Suggestions or alternatives to remedy the situation.
Please note that comments sent via e-mail are most welcome.
All comments should be submitted by May 28, 2007 to:
Howard E. Clark, Ph.D.
Medical Imaging & Technology Alliance
A Division of NEMA Suite 1752
1300 North 17th Street
Rosslyn, VA 22209
Tel: (703) 841-3285
Fax: (703) 841-3385
We appreciate your taking the time to comment. Every consideration
will be given to incorporating your comments into the draft.
-- Christopher Carr Director of Informatics/RSNA 820 Jorie Boulevard/Oak Brook, IL 60523 ph: (630)368-3739/fax: (630)571-7837 email: cc...@rsna.org