RE: IHE Reporting Task Force Meeting Minutes, Google Group list and site

Kevin O'Donnell

Nov 21, 2006, 2:04:00 AM11/21/06
to ihe-re...@googlegroups.com, Lindop, Christopher (GE Healthcare), Christopher Carr
Hi Chris(s),

I'm attaching the rough discussion notes and the version of
the Aspects of Reporting document from the Reporting Task
Force meeting that were posted to the meeting folder (and to
see if this makes them searchable in Google Groups which would
be handy)...

I don't know if we have formal Next Steps planned for this group.

One of the tasks was to start playing around with the tables
in the Aspects document. I will post the Radiology Tech Cmte
edits in a moment.

- Kevin

Reporting Discussions 06.10.18.doc
Aspects of Reporting-V6.doc