Meetings on reporting and HL7 v 2.5 during Connectathon, Weds. Jan. 17

Christopher Carr

Jan 11, 2007, 3:23:03 PM1/11/07
to ihe-co...@googlegroups.com, ihe-re...@googlegroups.com
Committee Co-chairs and Reporting Task Force Members,

The Radiology Planning and Technical Committees would like to hold a
pair of short working meetings next Wednesday, Jan. 17 on two issues of
interest to several domains that were discussed at this week's Radiology
Technical Committee Meeting:

11am-1pm: Progress on reporting task force work in radiology
1-3pm: Moving from HL7 2.3 to HL7 2.5

Please attend if you are able and forward the invitation to other
members of your committees who might want to take part.

The meetings will take place at the Hyatt Regency--the site of the
Connectathon. I will forward the room location as soon as this is
established.

Best,
Chris Carr

--
Christopher Carr
Director of Informatics/RSNA

Christopher Carr

Jan 11, 2007, 6:23:40 PM1/11/07
to ihe-co...@googlegroups.com, ihe-re...@googlegroups.com
Agreed.  This is only people who don't have testing duties.
Chris

Moo...@mir.wustl.edu wrote:

Can I maintain my role as curmudgeon and remind people this is not
a free pass to skip testing?

steve

Inactive hide details for Christopher Carr <ccarr@rsna.org>Christopher Carr <cc...@rsna.org>

ihe-co...@googlegroups.com, ihe-re...@googlegroups.com

cc

Subject

[ihe-cochairs:34] Meetings on reporting and HL7 v 2.5 during Connectathon, Weds. Jan. 17