RAD CP Potluck

KOdo...@tmriusa.com

Dec 13, 2016, 9:14:30 PM12/13/16
to ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com

Hi Folks,

In the spirit of the U.S. holiday season traditions, it was proposed that our CP call next week (you should have received an invite) will be a “potluck”. J  For those of you outside North America, here’s the Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potluck

So go to the Rad Tech page:

http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/Radiology_Technical_Committee#Radiology_Change_Proposals

Click on the Tracking Spreadsheet link, and search or filter for your name on an Assigned CP and bring an updated CP to the potluck.

You can put the new file (in Tupperware if you must) in the 2.Assigned_CPs/ folder on the FTP (also linked from the Rad Tech page).

If you’re feeling seasonally generous you could do some work on someone elses CP for them. J

See you all next Wednesday,

  Kevin

Thomas Jumpertz

Dec 15, 2016, 9:08:27 AM12/15/16
to KOdo...@tmriusa.com, ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com

Hi at all,

quit interesting such a potluck.

Enjoy it and have a very good time J

Merry Christmas to you all

Best regards from Germany

Thomas

Thomas Jumpertz

Teamleiter

Produktmanagement – Radiologielösungen

twitter_neu linkedin_neu  xing_neu  google-plus_neu

Banner_Autosignatur_Webinar2016_schmal3

Lynn Felhofer

Dec 21, 2016, 7:13:59 AM12/21/16
to KODo...@tmriusa.com, ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com
RAD-CP-254-02 is my contribution to the pot luck.  It is here: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Radiology/TF_Maintenance/2.Assigned_CPs/

Lynn