IHE Radiology Planning Committee "Short List" Voting Call Agenda - 8/10, 10:00am-11:30am CDT

1 view

Nichole Knox

Aug 9, 2022, 11:54:18 AM8/9/22
to ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com, ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com

IHE Radiology Planning Committee Members,

In an effort toward efficiency, we reduced this call to ninety minutes instead of two hours. Each profile proposal will be allotted 10 minutes, 5 for a focused overview, and 5 for subsequent discussion. We recommend our members review the proposals ahead of the meeting, and our presenters aim to keep us on time. As a reminder, only voting members who attend the call will have their vote counted. However, all members are encouraged to cast their vote, even though not counted for this round, it will make you eligible for voting in the final selection call on September 29th.

The following proposals were submitted by the August 5th deadline.

  1. Maintenance
  2. Enhanced SOLE for AI
  3. SWF on FHIR
  4. Realtime Communication
  5. Management of Sensitive Images (MOSI)
  6. Reporting Worklist Prioritization – Proposal
  7. Imaging Diagnostic Report – Proposal

Documents

Agenda

Voting process

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83793123611?pwd=M3Q1NFBYbFhZYisycUMxd0JFcS9pQT09

Meeting ID: 837 9312 3611

Passcode: 754045

Thank you.

Sent on behalf of Kinson Ho and Christopher Roth, MD, IHE Radiology Planning Committee Co-chairs

By: Nichole Knox, IHE Radiology Domain Secretary

Radiological Society of North America
820 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook, IL 60523
TEL 1-630-571-2670
FAX 1-630-571-7837