IHE Radiology Technical Committee Meeting April 25-29, 2022 at RSNA

1 view

Nichole Knox

Mar 31, 2022, 5:56:01 PM3/31/22
to ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com, ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com, secr...@ihe.net

Hello IHE Radiology Technical Committee members,

We’re excited to welcome you back! The IHE Radiology Technical Committee meeting is scheduled for April 25-29, 2022 at RSNA. The goal of this meeting is to resolve Public Comments and prepare documents for Trial Implementation.

We will offer Zoom for those who plan to attend virtually. In order to help us plan appropriately, please complete this form by April 15th.

Please note, you must be a representative of an IHE member organization to participate in committee meetings, teleconferences and work on technical documentation (profile/whitepaper development, CP’s, etc.) Here is a copy of the IHE Radiology Technical Committee Roster. You can also review the list of IHE International member organizations at this link, https://www.ihe.net/about_ihe/member_organizations/. If you are not a member of an IHE member organization, please apply here.

COVID-19 Vaccination

We have recently updated our health and safety protocols for all RSNA HQ office meetings. There is strong consensus among health care experts that the COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective in reducing the chance of serious illness or death resulting from the disease. Therefore, RSNA will require proof of vaccination from all visitors and RSNA staff.  Acceptable vaccines are those with U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) or World Health Organization (WHO) approval or emergency use authorization.

Please confirm, using the form listed above, that you will adhere to this RSNA policy and plan accordingly by bringing the following to the meeting:

  1. A photo ID AND
  2. Paper vaccination card OR
  3. CLEAR Digital Vaccine Pass – a free public app that allows users to upload and verify their vaccination and carry it electronically
    1. Download Google Play or Apple App Store

Agenda

Draft will be shared as soon as possible.

Tentative Meeting times

Monday – Thursday: 8:30am-5:00pm

Friday: 8:30am – 3:00pm

Local hotels

Residence Inn Chicago Oak Brook

790 Jorie Boulevard

Oak Brook, IL 60523

630-571-1200

Hyatt Lodge Oak Brook Chicago

2815 Jorie Boulevard

Oak Brook, IL 60523

630-568-1234

Chicago Marriott Oak Brook

1401 West 22nd Street

Oak Brook, IL 60523

630-573-8555

Zoom Details

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86012502187?pwd=SDRCVXZXemN2WG81enJ5TTQxUkZRdz09

Meeting ID: 860 1250 2187

Passcode: 890228

Please let me know if you have any other questions. We look forward to seeing you next month!

Thank you.

Nichole

Nichole Knox

Executive Administrative Assistant