IHE International is pleased to announce a Call for Co-chair Nominations for the Radiology Domain and the Radiology Domain Representative to the IHE International Board.
Before diving into the details, please join me in thanking current leadership for their hard work.
Call for Nominations Quick Facts
July 13-27, 2021
- Co-chairs serve for 2 years for a maximum of two consecutive terms.
- Domain Representative to the IHE International Board serves for one year but no term limit.
- Nominees must be current voting members of
Radiology Technical and Planning Committees.
- Self-nominations are accepted and welcome.
- For more details about position expectations, review the
IHE Governance sections 12.2.7 Co-chair Elections and 12.2.8. Co-chair Responsibilities.
Current Radiology Leadership
- Radiology Representative to the IHE International Board:
- Planning Committee Co-chair: Kinson Ho (term ends August 31, 2022)
- Planning Committee Co-chair: Chris Roth, MD (term ends August 31, 2021) eligible for nomination
- Technical Committee Co-chair: Andrei Leontiev (term ends August 31, 2022)
- Technical Committee Co-chair: Wim Corbijn (term ends August 31, 2021) eligible for nomination
Radiology Positions Open for Nomination
- 1 Planning Committee Co-chair: Open
- 1 Technical Committee Co-chair: Open
- Domain Representative to the IHE International Board:
Kevin O’Donnell eligible for nomination
- If you nominate someone, please check with them to be sure they accept.
How to Submit your Nomination:
Please send an email to
i...@ihe.net by July 27th.
Executive Administrative Assistant