IHE AI in Imaging White Paper Update - Voting on October 7, 10-11am CDT

Nichole Knox

Oct 1, 2021, 3:48:09 PM10/1/21
to ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com, ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com

Hi IHE Radiology Domain,

The AI Whitepaper is ready for your review. All comments have been resolved and Brad created a clean 1.0.5 version, and put it on the Google Drive:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13mmfo2NCoJVUWu7H8Sw5UQbuSGTBZNoD/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=109493346477822722375&rtpof=true&sd=true

Please read and be prepared to vote to approve publishing the Whitepaper on the October 7, 10:00-11:00am CDT IHE Radiology Change Proposal call.

Thank you.

Nichole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichole Knox

Executive Administrative Assistant

Informatics Department

Radiological Society of North America
820 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook, IL 60523
TEL 1-630-571-2670
FAX 1-630-571-7837

RSNA 2021 Annual Meeting
November 28 to December 2
Join us in-person at McCormick Place, Chicago

Nichole Knox

Oct 4, 2021, 10:07:14 AM10/4/21
to ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com, ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com

Dear IHE Radiology Domain,

Just to clarify, we will not be walking through the document (it’s rather lengthy) during the call, but will be prepared to discuss any specific issues that committee members would like to raise. The link to the document is listed below.

Have a good week and we look forward to speaking with you on Thursday.

Best,

Nichole