TID 1500

Keith Houston

Jul 3, 2024, 8:16:38 AMJul 3
to IHE Radiology Technical Committee, IHE Radiology Planning Committee, ihe-eur...@googlegroups.com, dicom-wg-8-ad-hoc-...@googlegroups.com, TeRhonda McGee, Bhageriya, Piyush, Mildenberger, Prof. Dr. Peter, Liu, Yi-Hwa, Nina Kottler, Sébastien Jodogne, Prof. Dr. Elmar Kotter, Andrey Fedorov, Vrushabendra Swamy, Preethi, Unfried, Christoph, Tellis, Wyatt, Kinson Ho, David Kwan, Brad Genereaux, Didi Davis, Raym Geis, Laugerette, Alexis, Michael Owens, Kämmerer, Marc, Gianluca Pavan, Matthew Condron, Nichols, Steven, Venkat Ramamurthy, Sonar, Nikhilesh, Khaled Younis, Graeme Pirrie, Piyush Bhageriya, Kishore Bhattacharjee
Apologies for the email notifications; I'm not sure how I became an "organiser" of this meeting. In any case, TID 1500 meetings now happen on Tuesdays, not Thursdays. Please contact Jamie Dulkowski for an invitation if you need one.

Thanks,
Keith

Jamie Dulkowski is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: TID 1500
Time: Apr 4, 2024 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
Every month on the First Thu, until Dec 5, 2024, 9 occurrence(s)
Apr 4, 2024 09:00 AM
May 2, 2024 09:00 AM
Jun 6, 2024 09:00 AM
Jul 4, 2024 09:00 AM