Results of IHE Radiology Co-chair and Domain Representative Election Ballot

TeRhonda McGee

Feb 1, 2024, 9:11:17 AMFeb 1
to IHE Radiology Technical Committee (ihe-rad-tech@googlegroups.com), ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com

We are pleased to announce the results of the balloting in the recent election for IHE Radiology Technical and Planning Committee Co-chairs and Domain Representative to the IHE International Board. The elected members are:

Planning Co-chair: Kent Hutson, MD

Technical Co-chair: Wim Corbijn

Domain Representative to IHE International Board: Kevin O’Donnell

Please join me in thanking Christopher Roth, MD, for his service as Planning Committee co-chair.

Congratulations to all!

Sincerely,

TeRhonda McGee

TeRhonda Mcgee

Informatics Coordinator
Department of Informatics

Radiological Society of North America
820 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook, IL 60523
FAX 1-630-571-7837

tmc...@rsna.org
RSNA.org

Radiological Society of North America
820 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook, IL 60523
TEL 1-630-571-2670
FAX 1-630-571-7837
RSNA.org
Facebook
Twitter

Become a member
RSNA.org/Membership

Mendelson, David

Feb 1, 2024, 9:23:18 AMFeb 1
to TeRhonda McGee, IHE Radiology Technical Committee (ihe-rad-tech@googlegroups.com), ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations to each of the elected individuals and a big THANK YOU for your efforts as volunteers!!!

David

David S. Mendelson, MD FACR | Vice Chair Radiology IT - Mount Sinai Health System

Associate Chief Medical Information Officer-Mount Sinai Doctors Faculty Practice

Professor of Diagnostic, Molecular and Interventional Radiology|Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai

Windreich Dept of AI & Human Health

Co-Chair Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE)- International

One Gustave L. Levy Place, Box 1234| New York, NY 10029

O: (212) 241-8160 | C: (914-263-9276) | david.m...@mountsinai.org

Feb 2, 2024, 4:26:37 PMFeb 2
to Mendelson, David, TeRhonda McGee, ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com

Agreed, and as noted below MANY THANKS to Dr. Chris Roth for co-chairing the Radiology Planning Cmte.

He’s been an unfailing advocate of IHE specifically and standards-based interoperability in general.

His perspectives channeling both his clinical experience and being steeped in the informatics of a large institution have been valuable and appreciated.  We hope we’ll still be able to get Chris in for our Clinical Consult sessions!

In the meantime, we look forward to a similar great relationship with Dr. Kent Hutson, and continuing support from Mr. Wim Corbijn van Willenswaard! 😊

Cheers,

  Kevin

Christopher Roth, M.D.

Feb 3, 2024, 6:08:18 AMFeb 3
to O'Donnell, Kevin, Mendelson, David, TeRhonda McGee, ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com

Kevin, All,

Thanks. It is a pleasure to work with you guys to push the field forward.

Chris

Kent Hutson

Feb 8, 2024, 4:35:48 PMFeb 8
to Christopher Roth, M.D., O'Donnell, Kevin, Mendelson, David, TeRhonda McGee, ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the literal "vote of confidence" everyone. I really enjoy working with this group and am excited to be serving as co-chair along with Brad.

Kent

R. Kent Hutson, MD, CPE

Director of AI Innovation Clinical Operations | cell: 615-440-6937  | Mountain Time Zone