Reminder : IHE Pharmacy planning committee call Friday 8th of October

1 view

Michael Tan

Oct 7, 2021, 11:00:20 AMOct 7
to Jose Costa Teixeira, SPAHNI Stéphane, Jürgen Brandstätter, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), marc.ro...@dedalus.com, João Almeida, Trudy Hagg, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, Jacqueline Surugue, Roeland Luykx, Sylvia Stein, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Simon. Letellier

Hello folks,

Just a small reminder, that we have our monthly  IHE Pharmacy call tomorrow at 13:30 Central European Time zone.

Here is the agenda: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/Pharm_Plan_Agenda_2021.10.08

Here is the MS Team link: Klik hier om deel te nemen aan de vergadering

With kind regards,

Michael Tan FHL7product manager Nictiz

Postbox 19121 | 2500 CC Den Haag | Oude Middenweg 55 | 2491 AC Den Haag
T 0643 775 461
t...@nictiz.nl www.nictiz.nl | twitter | linkedin