IHE Pharmacy Face to Face meeting 1, 2 and 3 September

Michael Tan

Jul 23, 2021, 11:17:47 AM7/23/21
to Jürgen Brandstätter, SPAHNI Stéphane, Jose Costa Teixeira, Roeland Luykx, Marc Robberecht, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), Jacqueline Surugue, Simon. Letellier, Trudy Hagg, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Ελενη ΡΗΝΑΚΗ, Petrongonas Marinos, Μαρια ΦΡΑΓΚΙΑΔΑΚΗ

Dear friends,

IHE Pharmacy will organize their face to face meeting at the hospital of Chania in Crete ( Greece) from 1st of September until 3d of September. The topics for the agenda can be found on the IHE wiki site: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/Pharmacy_Technical_Committee

We need to know for logistic purposes how many persons will attend the meetings on site. A video link to the call will also be available, but you do not have to enlist if you only will call in.

Please write down you name and your affiliation/organization between brackets. Feel free to pass this link to other persons you might know, that are interested in joining the meeting.

Here is the link to register yourself: https://datumprikker.nl/pjxutpgqhu2yeehk

With kind regards,

Michael Tanproduct manager Nictiz

Postbox 19121 | 2500 CC Den Haag | Oude Middenweg 55 | 2491 AC Den Haag
T 0643 775 461
t...@nictiz.nl www.nictiz.nl | twitter | linkedin

SPAHNI Stéphane

Jul 25, 2021, 1:49:26 PM7/25/21
to Michael Tan, Jürgen Brandstätter, Jose Costa Teixeira, Roeland Luykx, Marc Robberecht, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), Jacqueline Surugue, Simon. Letellier, Trudy Hagg, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Ελενη ΡΗΝΑΚΗ, Petrongonas Marinos, Μαρια ΦΡΑΓΚΙΑΔΑΚΗ

Dear Friends,

I will land on the 31st @ 18h50 and leave on the 3rd @ 09h50 - I am unable to stay longer due to other critical activities at the hospital.

I booked at the Kriti Hotel.

--

Stéphane Spahni, PhD
Systems Architect

Leonidas TZIMIS

Aug 16, 2021, 6:05:33 AM8/16/21
to Michael Tan, Jürgen Brandstätter, SPAHNI Stéphane, Jose Costa Teixeira, Roeland Luykx, Marc Robberecht, Jacqueline Surugue, Simon. Letellier, Trudy Hagg, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Ελενη ΡΗΝΑΚΗ, Petrongonas Marinos, Μαρια ΦΡΑΓΚΙΑΔΑΚΗ

Dear colleagues,

Concerning the f2f meeting in Chania (01-03 Sep 2021), I would like to inform you that:

The address of the hospital is:

Chania General Hospital "St. George"

Agiou Eleftheriou 28

73300 Mournies

Chania, Crete

Greece

The f2f meeting will take place in the Amphitheater of the hospital.

Also, some interesting links:

Google maps:  https://qrgo.page.link/oU5i2

Entrance of the hospital:   https://qrgo.page.link/yEqnM

Webpage:   http://chaniahospital.gr/

Chania Airport:  https://www.chq-airport.gr/en/

Chania Airport is an international airport with direct flights from many European cities.

There is a Bus station just outside of the airport arrivals, a Taxi station and many Car rentals companies.

I will be happy to assist you and take you to your hotel with my car, if you want, just tell me the details of your flight and I, or one of my colleagues, will wait for you outside of the arrivals gate.

We have the following sponsors for the meeting:

* Chania General Hospital: The Manager of the hospital Mr George Mpeas, offers us the use of the Amphitheatron and the hospital facilities

* The Community Pharmacists Association of Chania, President Mr Manolis Katsarakis, will offer the catering for the meeting (coffees, beverages, light lunches …)

* The Greek Association of Hospital Pharmacists, President Mrs Despina Makridaki, will offer a dinner in a local tavern.

Leonidas Tzimis: mobile: 0030 6948941727

Hospital Pharmacy: Tel: 00302821022126, 00302821022137

For any additional info, please send me an email.

Hope to see you all in Chania :)

With kind regards,

Leonidas
-
--
Λεωνίδας ΤΖΙΜΗΣ                           Leonidas TZIMIS, PharmD, RPharm, PhD
Δ/ντής Φαρμακευτικού τμήματος     Head of Pharmacy Department

Leonidas TZIMIS

Aug 19, 2021, 4:56:15 AM8/19/21
to Michael Tan, Jürgen Brandstätter, SPAHNI Stéphane, Jose Costa Teixeira, Roeland Luykx, Marc Robberecht, Jacqueline Surugue, Simon. Letellier, Trudy Hagg, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Ελενη ΡΗΝΑΚΗ, Petrongonas Marinos, Μαρια ΦΡΑΓΚΙΑΔΑΚΗ, Γιώργος ΜΠΕΑΣ
Dear colleagues,

Concerning the f2f meeting in Chania General Hospital (01-03 Sep 2021), I would like to inform you that in order to come to Greece, you must have the
“EU DIGITAL COVID-19 CERTIFICATE” .

Also, for precautionary reasons, the Hospital management asks every visitor to the hospital to have on hand a Negative PCR test, max 72 hours before entering the hospital.
So, upon your arrival in the hospital, a nurse will be present in the Amphitheater to check and take a sample from you (if you don't already have a PCR negative test), in order to perform a PCR/Rapid test in our Hospital Laboratories - free of charge.

I hope that it is accepted by you, and that we’ll have a productive and more important, a safe meeting for all.

If you want any additional info, please tell me!

With kind regards,

Leonidas
-
--
Λεωνίδας ΤΖΙΜΗΣ                           Leonidas TZIMIS, PharmD, RPharm, PhD
Δ/ντής Φαρμακευτικού τμήματος     Head of Pharmacy Department
Γενικό Νοσοκομείο Χανίων              Chania General Hospital
73300 Μουρνιές, Κρήτη                   73300 Mournies, Crete
Ελλάς                                               Greece
Email: tzi...@gmail.com               Tel:   0030-28213-42137
Email: tzi...@chaniahospital.gr     Fax: 0030-28210-75799

SPAHNI Stéphane

Aug 19, 2021, 6:05:13 AM8/19/21
to Leonidas TZIMIS, Jürgen Brandstätter, Jose Costa Teixeira, Roeland Luykx, Marc Robberecht, Jacqueline Surugue, Simon. Letellier, Trudy Hagg, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Ελενη ΡΗΝΑΚΗ, Petrongonas Marinos, Μαρια ΦΡΑΓΚΙΑΔΑΚΗ, Γιώργος ΜΠΕΑΣ, Michael Tan

Hello Leonidas,

Thank you for the informations. I intend to make the test before leaving at the hospital. Which ones are valid? antigenic? or only PCR?

Thanks!

KInd regards,

Stéphane

SPAHNI Stéphane

Aug 19, 2021, 6:07:19 AM8/19/21
to Leonidas TZIMIS, Michael Tan, Jürgen Brandstätter, Jose Costa Teixeira, Roeland Luykx, Marc Robberecht, Jacqueline Surugue, Simon. Letellier, Trudy Hagg, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Ελενη ΡΗΝΑΚΗ, Petrongonas Marinos, Μαρια ΦΡΑΓΚΙΑΔΑΚΗ

Hello Leonidas,

Thanks for your kind proposal. I will arrive on the 31st @ 18:50 (flight Aegean A37336). But in case it is complicated I will take a taxi. I am staying at the Kriti.

Kind regards,

Stéphane

Leonidas TZIMIS

Aug 19, 2021, 6:16:40 AM8/19/21
to Stéphane Spahni, J.Brand...@codewerk.at, Jose Costa Teixeira, Roeland Luykx, Marc Robberecht, Jacqueline Surugue, Simon Letellier, Trudy Hagg, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Ελενη ΡΗΝΑΚΗ, Μαρίνος ΠΕΤΡΟΓΓΟΝΑΣ, Μαρια ΦΡΑΓΚΙΑΔΑΚΗ, Γιώργος ΜΠΕΑΣ, Michael Tan
Dear Stephane,

The PCR test, max 72 hours before entering the hospital is the test it is needed.

If you don't already have a PCR negative test, we’ll perform, upon your arrival at the hospital, a PCR and a Rapid test in our Hospital Laboratories - free of charge.

With kind regards,

Leonidas
-

Leonidas TZIMIS

Aug 19, 2021, 6:27:05 AM8/19/21
to SPAHNI Stéphane, Michael Tan, Jürgen Brandstätter, Jose Costa Teixeira, Roeland Luykx, Marc Robberecht, Jacqueline Surugue, Simon. Letellier, Trudy Hagg, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Ελενη ΡΗΝΑΚΗ, Petrongonas Marinos, Μαρια ΦΡΑΓΚΙΑΔΑΚΗ
Dear Stephane,

OK, I'll wait for you, just outside of the Arrival gate, so we'll go together to the Kriti hotel.

Please note that my mobile tel is: +30 6948941727

With kind regards,

Leonidas

Leonidas TZIMIS

Aug 25, 2021, 1:21:52 AM8/25/21
to Michael Tan, Jürgen Brandstätter, SPAHNI Stéphane, Jose Costa Teixeira, Roeland Luykx, Marc Robberecht, Jacqueline Surugue, Simon. Letellier, Trudy Hagg, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Ελενη ΡΗΝΑΚΗ, Μαρια ΦΡΑΓΚΙΑΔΑΚΗ, Μαρίνος ΠΕΤΡΟΓΓΟΝΑΣ, Γιώργος ΜΠΕΑΣ
Dear colleagues,

Please note that due to the Covid19 pandemic there is a traffic ban in Greece at night from 01:00 to 06:00 in the morning, with the exception of work reasons and serious health issues.
The use of a mask is mandatory.
The measures are valid until Wednesday, September 1st at 6:00. Suspension, extension or new measures will then be announced.

I will inform you of any developments.

Hope to see you all in Chania :)

With kind regards,

Leonidas
=========================

Στις Δευ, 16 Αυγ 2021 στις 1:05 μ.μ., ο/η Leonidas TZIMIS <tzi...@gmail.com> έγραψε:

Leonidas TZIMIS

SPAHNI Stéphane

Aug 25, 2021, 2:12:57 AM8/25/21
to Leonidas TZIMIS, Michael Tan, Jürgen Brandstätter, Jose Costa Teixeira, Roeland Luykx, Marc Robberecht, Jacqueline Surugue, Simon. Letellier, Trudy Hagg, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Ελενη ΡΗΝΑΚΗ, Μαρια ΦΡΑΓΚΙΑΔΑΚΗ, Μαρίνος ΠΕΤΡΟΓΓΟΝΑΣ, Γιώργος ΜΠΕΑΣ

Dear Leonidas,

Thanks for the update ! Hopefully I did not take the early flight for going back to Geneva and will then not be impacted :-)

See you in Chania!!!

Kind regards,

Stéphane

Leonidas TZIMIS

Aug 25, 2021, 5:08:38 AM8/25/21
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Michael Tan, Jose Costa Teixeira, Roeland Luykx, Marc Robberecht, Jacqueline Surugue, Simon. Letellier, Trudy Hagg, Jürgen Brandstätter, Stéphane Spahni
Dear colleagues,

I would like to make a correction to my previous email.
The traffic ban from 01:00 to 06:00 is not applied to the whole of Greece but for some districts, such as in Chania, until September 1st.

Also, I asked a taxi driver (there is a taxi station just outside of the hospital) and he told me that if the passenger has a flight-ticket / boarding pass there is no problem for the taxi to take the passenger to the destinations airport <-> hotel, even during the hours of the ban.

I'll inform you of any new announcements!

Hope to see you all in Chania :)

With kind regards,

Leonidas

===================

Dear colleagues,

Please note that due to the Covid19 pandemic there is a traffic ban in Greece at night from 01:00 to 06:00 in the morning, with the exception of work reasons and serious health issues.
The use of a mask is mandatory.
The measures are valid until Wednesday, September 1st at 6:00. Suspension, extension or new measures will then be announced.

I will inform you of any developments.

Hope to see you all in Chania :)

With kind regards,

Leonidas

Leonidas TZIMIS

Aug 26, 2021, 5:31:57 AM8/26/21
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Michael Tan, Jürgen Brandstätter, SPAHNI Stéphane, Jose Costa Teixeira, Roeland Luykx, Marc Robberecht, Jacqueline Surugue, Simon. Letellier, Trudy Hagg, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), Ελενη ΡΗΝΑΚΗ, Petrongonas Marinos, Μαρια ΦΡΑΓΚΙΑΔΑΚΗ, Γιώργος ΜΠΕΑΣ
Dear Colleagues,

Hereby, attached is a document with additional info concerning the venue of our f2f meeting in Chania :)

With kind regards,

Leonidas
-
--
Λεωνίδας ΤΖΙΜΗΣ                           Leonidas TZIMIS, PharmD, RPharm, PhD
Δ/ντής Φαρμακευτικού τμήματος     Head of Pharmacy Department
Γενικό Νοσοκομείο Χανίων              Chania General Hospital
73300 Μουρνιές, Κρήτη                  73300 Mournies, Crete
Ελλάς                                            Greece
Email: tzi...@gmail.com               Tel:   0030-28213-42137
Email: tzi...@chaniahospital.gr      Fax: 0030-28210-75799
F2F meeting in Chania.docx
F2F meeting in Chania.pdf

Leonidas TZIMIS

Aug 31, 2021, 12:27:31 AM8/31/21
to IHE Pharmacy Google Group, Michael Tan, Trudy Hagg, Jacqueline Surugue, Jürgen Brandstätter, Stéphane Spahni, Jose Costa Teixeira, marc.ro...@gmail.com
Dear colleagues,

As you know, due to the Covid19 pandemic, there are various precautions for entering Greece.

Please take a look at the info, where are the official announcements from the Government.

Here you can read all the info:

With kind regards,

Leonidas

---

Λεωνίδας ΤΖΙΜΗΣ                    Leonidas TZIMIS, PharmD, RPharm, PhD
Δ/ντής Φαρμακευτικού τμήματος      Head of Pharmacy Department
Γενικό Νοσοκομείο Χανίων           Chania General Hospital
73300 Μουρνιές, Κρήτη              73300 Mournies, Crete
Ελλάς                              Greece
Email: tzi...@gmail.com           tzi...@chaniahospital.gr
Tel:   0030-28213-42137            Fax:   0030-28210-75799
Mobile: 0030-6948941727

Στις Τετ, 25 Αυγ 2021 στις 12:24 μ.μ., ο/η Michael Tan <t...@nictiz.nl> έγραψε:

Hello Leonidas,

This is hopefully no  issue. We are flying during daytime/ evening. ( Unless there is a long delay of course).

With kind regards,

Michael Tan
product manager Nictiz

Michael Tan

Sep 9, 2021, 3:04:27 AM9/9/21
to Leonidas TZIMIS, Jürgen Brandstätter, SPAHNI Stéphane, Jose Costa Teixeira, Roeland Luykx, Marc Robberecht, Jacqueline Surugue, Simon. Letellier, Trudy Hagg, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Ελενη ΡΗΝΑΚΗ, Petrongonas Marinos, Μαρια ΦΡΑΓΚΙΑΔΑΚΗ

Dear Leonidas,

I just want to make a note of gratitude to you and our friends from Crete. After a long period of seclusion, due to Covid  it was hart warming to meet each other again and have such a fruitful meeting.

We notice the difference in productiveness in live meetings compared to websessions.

This would not be possible if you and the hospital had not open with your hospitality to host us as IHE pharmacy. Not only  providing us with meeting space and food, but also sharing your spare time to drive us around and socialize with us in the evening.

Once more our thanks for all the time, space and effort you and all the friends from the hospital have spent for IHE pharmacy.

You and I are retiring next year, but I hope these bonds will continue long after that moment.