Medication Prescription and Dispense

Jose Costa Teixeira

Apr 5, 2024, 11:40:52 AMApr 5
to ihe-pharmacy, pharm...@lists.hl7.org
Dear IHE Pharmacy and HL7 Pharmacy colleagues

In pursuance of our Gemini project for Medication Prescription and Dispense, we are restarting the calls, now jointly with HL7 Europe who has expressed some interest, and to whose participation and co-lead I look forward.
We aim at bi-weekly calls, Thursdays at 16:00 CEST (8:00 Eastern US time).

We have already started the ImplementationGuide, and we will continue to work on it.

For more information, please refer to the github repository and the MPD wiki page.

If you want to join the calls and stay informed, please let me know.

Kind regards

José Costa Teixeira