RE: IHE Pharmacy Call on Supply Topic

Trudy Hagg

Dec 23, 2021, 5:18:03 AM12/23/21
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Michael Tan, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, João Almeida, Jose Costa Teixeira, jsur...@gmail.com, Jürgen Brandstätter, LIGIER Quentin, marc.ro...@dedalus.com, Roeland Luykx, simon.l...@gmail.com, SPAHNI Stéphane, Sylvia Stein, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), Hans Lunenborg, Scott M Robertson

Good morning to all of you,

As discussed at the end of the last meeting the 17th of December, we will cancell this meeting the 31th of December.
Because Michael is already on Christmas holiday, I would like to ask you to decline this invitation yourself as this is not possible for me to remove it.

New invite will follow to further discuss this interesting topic of Pharmacy Supply

Best wishes for the holidays to all of you and your loved ones.

Kind regards,

Trudy Hagg