Fwd: IHE Pharmacy meeting

Jose Costa Teixeira

Nov 25, 2021, 12:20:58 PM11/25/21
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues

Please find below the link to our first IHE Pharmacy Work session.

In this session I'd like to:
1. Welcome everyone to our process of working with FHIR resources (20 min)
  - Way of working - Location of the profiles, Github issues, etc
  - Content - Logical Models, Use Cases, Transactions, Actors, Profiles.

2. Check the scope and plans for the key work items (15 min):
  - Medication Management (Prescription, Dispense, Administration...)
  - Supply Chain
  - (links to other work items e.g. Product Catalog, Vaccination)

3. Evaluate the current status of our profiles so that we can already have some functional discussions and even technical solutions

Talk to you tomorrow at 10 am CET

For those of you in the US, have a happy Thanksgiving

Kind regards

José

Microsoft Teams-vergadering

Deelnemen op uw computer of via de mobiele app

Klik hier om deel te nemen aan de vergadering

invite.ics
invite.ics