Montreux F2F

SPAHNI Stéphane

Aug 17, 2022, 11:01:18 AM8/17/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

In order to reserve the catering for the Montreux F2f (Sept 14+15), I would need to know by the end of next week who is coming on each day and if someone is willing vegetarian meal.

Thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards,

Stéphane

--

Stéphane Spahni, PhD
Systems Architect

Connectathon
        Experience Week 2022.png

João Almeida

Aug 17, 2022, 11:58:13 AM8/17/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Like I told you last F2F, I will not be attending.

Wish you a good meeting!

Best,
João
--
João Almeida

Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland

Aug 17, 2022, 12:27:17 PM8/17/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

September 14 & 15 I will be in Montreux.

Do I need a badet to get in? It's the first time I'm participating.

Thanks for organizing
Anne van Berkel

Anne van Berkel Meier
Head of Industry Engagement Healthcare

GS1 Switzerland
Monbijoustrasse 68
3007 Bern

Am 17.08.2022 um 17:01 schrieb 'SPAHNI Stéphane' via IHE Pharmacy <ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com>:

Dear All,

In order to reserve the catering for the Montreux F2f (Sept 14+15), I would need to know by the end of next week who is coming on each day and if someone is willing vegetarian meal.

Thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards,

Stéphane

--

Stéphane Spahni, PhD
Systems Architect
University Hospitals of Geneva
Division of eHealth and telemedicine
4, rue Gabrielle-Perret-Gentil
CH-1211 Geneva 14
Switzerland
Tel +41 22 37 26 278
Web http://www.hug-ge.ch/cybersante-et-telemedecine

T798ma0ygs0Hy0pm.png

SPAHNI Stéphane

Aug 18, 2022, 1:56:32 AM8/18/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

All participants will get one - it will be necessary to enter the building and for the lunch :-)

Stéphane

Le 17.08.2022 à 18:27, 'Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland' via IHE Pharmacy a écrit :
Important : Cet Email provient de l’extérieur des HUG. Merci de ne pas cliquer sur les liens, de ne pas ouvrir les pièces jointes à moins d’être sûr de l’expéditeur et de leur contenu
--

Stéphane Spahni, PhD
Systems Architect
University Hospitals of Geneva
Division of eHealth and telemedicine
4, rue Gabrielle-Perret-Gentil
CH-1211 Geneva 14
Switzerland
Tel +41 22 37 26 278
Web http://www.hug-ge.ch/cybersante-et-telemedecine

Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland

Aug 18, 2022, 2:47:16 AM8/18/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Trudy Hagg

Do I get the badge from you Stéphane or from Trudy?

Sorry for asking again.

kind regards

Anne

Von: 'SPAHNI Stéphane' via IHE Pharmacy <ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com>
Datum: 18. August 2022 um 07:56:33 MESZ
An: ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
Betreff: Aw: [IHE-Pharmacy:3472] Montreux F2F
Antwort an: ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Stéphane Spahni, PhD
Systems Architect
University Hospitals of Geneva
Division of eHealth and telemedicine
4, rue Gabrielle-Perret-Gentil
CH-1211 Geneva 14
Switzerland
Tel +41 22 37 26 278
Web http://www.hug-ge.ch/cybersante-et-telemedecine

SPAHNI Stéphane

Aug 18, 2022, 3:18:40 AM8/18/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

From the reception desk - but I will forward the list to the organization team (also for the lunches).

Stéphane

SPAHNI Stéphane

Aug 18, 2022, 7:25:55 AM8/18/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Coming back to the participation to the meeting: I will have to confirm the lunches by Friday Aug 26th EOB.

--> Please fill the attached excel file with your participation + lunch request (for those registered for CAT or PAT, lunch is already included --> please put a N).

Thanks !

Best regards,

Stéphane

2022-09 IHE Pharmacy.xlsx

H...@medinorma.ch

Aug 18, 2022, 8:46:18 AM8/18/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hi Stephane, dear colleagues

I will be in Montreux, but « dancing on several weddings », thus I wrote my attendance in brackets.

Kind regards

Christian Hay

Managing Partner

Medinorma LLC

Grand Rue 34

1180 Rolle

Switzerland

Phone : +41 21 8253219

Le 17.08.2022 à 17:01, Stéphane Spahni a écrit :

[...]

image001.jpg
image002.png

Leonidas TZIMIS

Aug 18, 2022, 11:54:52 AM8/18/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
Dear Stephane,

I will not be able to attend the f2f meeting in Montreux.
I wish you all a successful and fruitful meeting.

With kind regards,
Leonidas
=======

18 Αυγ 2022, 15:46, ο χρήστης «<H...@medinorma.ch> <H...@medinorma.ch>» έγραψε:

[...]

SPAHNI Stéphane

Aug 19, 2022, 2:19:28 AM8/19/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

OK thanks for the reply.

Will you take lunch with us?

Best regards,

Stéphane

Le 18.08.2022 à 14:46, H...@medinorma.ch a écrit :
Important : Cet Email provient de l’extérieur des HUG. Merci de ne pas cliquer sur les liens, de ne pas ouvrir les pièces jointes à moins d’être sûr de l’expéditeur et de leur contenu

Hi Stephane, dear colleagues

--

Stéphane Spahni, PhD
Systems Architect
University Hospitals of Geneva
Division of eHealth and telemedicine
4, rue Gabrielle-Perret-Gentil
CH-1211 Geneva 14
Switzerland
Tel +41 22 37 26 278
Web http://www.hug-ge.ch/cybersante-et-telemedecine

h...@medinorma.ch

Aug 19, 2022, 2:50:05 AM8/19/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Stéphane,

Since I will be at the UNICOM day, and at the eHealthsummit the same day (or is it the IHE conference ?), I will certainly pick some food with friends, but do not know where and with with whom !

Christian Hay

Managing Partner

Medinorma LLC

Grand Rue 34

1180 Rolle

Switzerland

Phone : +41 21 8253219

Aug 19, 2022, 3:39:56 AM8/19/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hi Christian,

The problem we (connacthon week organizers) have is how many lunches we have to order (and pay for):

* If you are registered for the UNICOM day, you will have the lunch on Wednesday through the UNICOM project who will pay for it
* If you are registered for the IHE Pharm on Wednesday, you will have the lunch on Wednesday through IHE Pharm who will pay for it
* If you are registered for the eHealth Summit on Wednesday, you will have the lunch on Wednesday through the eHealth Summit who will pay for it

* If you are registered for the eHealth Summit on Thursday, you will have the lunch on Thursday through the eHealth Summit who will pay for it
* If you are registered for the IHE Pharm on Thursday, you will have the lunch on Thursdaythrough IHE Pharm who will pay for it

Will you be registered for both eHealth Summit days?

Thanks,

Stéphane

--

Stéphane Spahni, PhD
Systems Architect
University Hospitals of Geneva
Division of eHealth and telemedicine
4, rue Gabrielle-Perret-Gentil
CH-1211 Geneva 14
Switzerland
Tel +41 22 37 26 278
Web http://www.hug-ge.ch/cybersante-et-telemedecine

Marc Robberecht

Aug 21, 2022, 1:53:28 PM8/21/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hi Stéphane,

I won’t be able to join in person, only partially remotely.

So no lunches for me either.

Kind regards | Cordiali saluti | Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Cordialement | Met vriendelijke groeten

Marc Robberecht

Lead Productmanagement EHR/HIE | Business Unit CIS4U

+32 494 56 99 95

E    marc.ro...@dedalus.com

www.dedalus.com

Follow us on LinkedIn

Dedalus HealthCare GmbH – Belgisch Bijhuis | Roderveldlaan 2 | 2600 Antwerp, Belgium | www.dedalus.com
Enterprise number: 0745.461.727 | VAT number: BE0745.461.727

Mail disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information that is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer. Thank you for your cooperation.
dont-print-email-small-green Please consider the environment before printing this email

Stéphane Spahni, PhD
Systems Architect
University Hospitals of Geneva
Division of eHealth and telemedicine
4, rue Gabrielle-Perret-Gentil
CH-1211 Geneva 14
Switzerland
Tel +41 22 37 26 278
Web http://www.hug-ge.ch/cybersante-et-telemedecine

Jose Costa Teixeira

Aug 21, 2022, 2:19:17 PM8/21/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

Sorry for the late reply, just arrived after some troubled travels.
I intend to be there - just need to get confirmation from 2 people, which I hope to get tomorrow. But my participation is almost certain.

Kind regards

José

2022-09 IHE Pharmacy.xlsx

Sylvia Stein

Aug 25, 2022, 7:33:26 AM8/25/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
Dear Stephane,

I will be present in Montreux 14 and 15 September.  I am not a vegetarian. Looking forward to meeting you all there.

Best regards,
Sylvia

Sylvia Stein
Key Accountmanager Gezondheidszorg

GS1 Nederland
Amsterdamseweg 206
1182 HLAmstelveen

Sylvia...@gs1.nl
T +31 (0) 20 511 38 20
M +31 (0)6 242 136 00

www.gs1.nl

Aug 26, 2022, 3:45:18 AM8/26/22
to SPAHNI Stéphane, Michael Tan, Jürgen Brandstätter, Jose Costa Teixeira, Simon Letellier, Roeland Luykx, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, Sylvia Stein, Jacqueline Surugue, João Almeida, ihe-pharmacy

Hi Michael,

Hernany and me are building the agenda. Rough plan is as stated below.
We’ll come back at it following week.
If IHE Pharmacy group members have input for the planning (Wednesday and Thursday) we would gladly incorporate that ofcourse.

For the oversight it would be good to know what the status is of the Supply profiles and the Adverse Events profiles.
Explore phase, defining, development?
Updates would be very welcome. I think I have to address this mainly to @Jose Costa Teixeira and @João Almeida if I am correct.

Stéphane managed the organization of the meeting facilities for the face to face meetings. Nictiz provides the finances for that together with GS1 (spaces, coffee/tea and lunch).
The Dutch delegation that is present there (IHE NL and a decent sized group of representatives for the national testing strategy for the WEGIZ preparations), and are all staying in the Hotel Eden Palace au Lac.

If you haven’t booked yet, that could be a possibility.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Trudy

Aug 26, 2022, 5:07:13 AM8/26/22
to Trudy Hagg, Michael Tan, Jürgen Brandstätter, Jose Costa Teixeira, Simon Letellier, Roeland Luykx, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, Sylvia Stein, Jacqueline Surugue, João Almeida, ihe-pharmacy

Dear Trudy, all,

Thank you for the information.

Regarding lunches & CAT Social event, the status is given in the joined Excel. All pink cells are waiting for information from you.

DEADLINE: Monday 29th, NOON. After that it will not be possible to add additional lunches or social event ticket.

Kind regards,

Stéphane

2022-09 IHE Pharmacy.xlsx