In the IHE Pharmacy meetings on 2-3 March we decided to continue working on two upcoming profiles as follows:
1. ePrescription, eDispensation
- Group administration by Jürgen Brandstätter
- Meetings on every other Monday at 11-12.30 CET starting from 20th of March (invitation from Jürgen)
- GitHub repository: https://github.com/IHE/pharm-mpd (issues, code, etc)
2. Medication Overview
- Group administration by José Costa Teixeira
- Meetings on every other Monday 10-12 CET starting from 27th of March (invitation from José)
- GitHub repository: https://github.com/IHE/pharm-medo (issues, code, etc)
The two items will have a significant overlap in their work, because Medication Overview will be designed in a way that it can interact with eP, eD and administration information. As a co-chair / editing facilitator, I will be attending both meetings and managing both Implementation Guides, to ensure the consistency between the two work items and with the other standardization initiatives.
Specifications are expected to be finalised as usable/testable drafts by September 2023.
Product description compatible with ISO IDMP is expected from the UNICOM project, and will be revised before adoption.
GitHub repositories for both profiles are FHIR IGs using Shorthand.
Links to the work-in-progress implementation guide (logical models, profiles, etc) can be found in the Readme file on the front page of the repository. Repositories and the implementation guides are publicly accessible for anyone who’s interested. In order to create or reply to issues, a GitHub account is needed. Please contact me if you’re interested in contributing to the specification and need access.