Happy season

Jose Costa Teixeira

Dec 18, 2020, 1:04:13 PM12/18/20
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends

As many of us are getting ready for a promising new year, we're approaching that season which is still full of tradition and warmth.

So I'd also like to keep the tradition of sending everyone my warmest wishes.

I wish everyone of you and your close ones the best festive season, with lots of happy moments, and truly connected, one way or another, with those you love.

With my personal gratitude to everyone in this group, let me share a special thank you to those who are working in hospitals and other institutions - helping others, minimizing suffering, and surely deserving our best appreciation. We're here for you.

Keep well, safe and warm

Kind regards

José

Michael Tan

Dec 21, 2020, 4:17:22 AM12/21/20
to Jose Costa Teixeira, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hello Jose,

Thank you for your warm words. Yes, this has been a remarkable year where we only could connect to each other through bits and bytes. I certainly missed the usual warm contacts we had at our F2F meetings. Take care of yourself and hopefully 2021 we can put more vigour in our initiatives of IHE Pharmacy.

Cheers,

Michael Tan

Leonidas TZIMIS

Dec 21, 2020, 5:23:00 AM12/21/20
to IHE Pharmacy Google Group, Jose Costa Teixeira
Dear friends,

Wishing you happy holidays and a New Year filled with happiness. 🎅
May the holiday spirit be with you and your family throughout the coming year 2021🎄.
I wish you all Merry Christmas And Happy New Year 🍻

With kind regards,

Leonidas
-

SPAHNI Stéphane

Jan 8, 2021, 4:59:00 AM1/8/21
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends,

A Happy New Year also to you all ! I hope this year will be able to meet again all together - I am missing these friendly moments where we mix work and relaxing time all together!

I will not be able to join this afternoon's call due to a conflict with a reeducation appointment. I am btw officially on illness leave till the 25th of January (due to a surgery beginning ofDecember).

Kind regards,

Stéphane

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ihe-pharmacy/CAOOouYuuoDQdmRtJZzsJS-ZdkR2fWdqAfZwkyuumOSsyO%3Dvh3w%40mail.gmail.com.
--