[IHE-Pharmacy:3387] IHE Pharmacy Call on Medication Management Topic

Trudy Hagg

Apr 8, 2022, 3:16:09 AM4/8/22
to Michael Tan, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, João Almeida, Jose Costa Teixeira, jsur...@gmail.com, Jürgen Brandstätter, LIGIER Quentin, marc.ro...@dedalus.com, Roeland Luykx, simon.l...@gmail.com, SPAHNI Stéphane, Sylvia Stein, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
Today, I won’t be able to attend the meeting.
José/Joao, do you want to make notes if appropriate?

Thanks and have a lovely day!

Regards,

Trudy

Michael Tan

Apr 8, 2022, 3:27:39 AM4/8/22
to Trudy Hagg, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, João Almeida, Jose Costa Teixeira, jsur...@gmail.com, Jürgen Brandstätter, LIGIER Quentin, marc.ro...@dedalus.com, Roeland Luykx, simon.l...@gmail.com, SPAHNI Stéphane, Sylvia Stein, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Same for me too. I am at the same congress.

João Almeida

Apr 8, 2022, 3:34:01 AM4/8/22
to Michael Tan, Trudy Hagg, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, Jose Costa Teixeira, jsur...@gmail.com, Jürgen Brandstätter, LIGIER Quentin, marc.ro...@dedalus.com, Roeland Luykx, simon.l...@gmail.com, SPAHNI Stéphane, Sylvia Stein, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
I can take the notes and pass them on, dont worry.

Best,
Joao

--
João Almeida

Trudy Hagg

May 5, 2022, 5:41:08 PM5/5/22
to Michael Tan, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, João Almeida, Jose Costa Teixeira, jsur...@gmail.com, Jürgen Brandstätter, LIGIER Quentin, marc.ro...@dedalus.com, Roeland Luykx, simon.l...@gmail.com, SPAHNI Stéphane, Sylvia Stein, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
Due to illness I won’t be able to attend our meeting tomorrow

I’m looking forward to the next meeting

Best regards,

Trudy

João Almeida

May 6, 2022, 2:01:50 AM5/6/22
to Trudy Hagg, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, Jose Costa Teixeira, Jürgen Brandstätter, LIGIER Quentin, Michael Tan, Roeland Luykx, SPAHNI Stéphane, Sylvia Stein, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, jsur...@gmail.com, marc.ro...@dedalus.com, simon.l...@gmail.com
Get well soon Trudy! Best wishes.

I will also not be present, even though it is for a nicer reason, which is: I am on vacations.

If there is something relying on me feel free to reach out and I will respond asap!

Have a good meeting .

Joao

SPAHNI Stéphane

May 6, 2022, 2:43:26 AM5/6/22
to Trudy Hagg, Michael Tan, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, João Almeida, Jose Costa Teixeira, jsur...@gmail.com, Jürgen Brandstätter, LIGIER Quentin, marc.ro...@dedalus.com, Roeland Luykx, simon.l...@gmail.com, Sylvia Stein, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I will not be able to attend either - IHE Europe SC + GA...

Stéphane

Le 05.05.2022 à 23:41, Trudy Hagg a écrit :
Important : Cet Email provient de l’extérieur des HUG. Merci de ne pas cliquer sur les liens, de ne pas ouvrir les pièces jointes à moins d’être sûr de l’expéditeur et de leur contenu
--

Stéphane Spahni, PhD
Systems Architect

Connectathon
        Experience Week 2022.png

Jürgen Brandstätter

May 6, 2022, 3:24:40 AM5/6/22
to SPAHNI Stéphane, Trudy Hagg, Michael Tan, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, João Almeida, Jose Costa Teixeira, jsur...@gmail.com, LIGIER Quentin, marc.ro...@dedalus.com, Roeland Luykx, simon.l...@gmail.com, Sylvia Stein, tzi...@gmail.com, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Me neither because of the same reasons (IHE EU)

Sorry,

Jürgen

image001.png