Abgelehnt: IHE Pharmacy Monthly Technical Committee Call

Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland

Jul 25, 2022, 4:59:04 AM7/25/22
to Trudy Hagg, ihe-pharmacy, Miha...@gmail.com, Hernany Silva Costa Melo
sorry i have to skip this meeting. I’m external with customers.

Anne van Berkel Meier
Head of Industry Engagement Healthcare

GS1 Switzerland
Monbijoustrasse 68
3007 Bern
T +41 58 800 72 87
E anne.va...@gs1.ch<mailto:anne.va...@gs1.ch>
www.gs1.ch<http://www.gs1.ch/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/GS1Schweiz> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/gs1ch> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/gs1-schweiz> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/c/gs1ch> | Xing<https://www.xing.com/companies/gs1switzerland>
[https://www.gs1.ch/images/default-source/emailsignatur_banner/banner_emailsignatur.jpg?sfvrsn=2]<https://www.gs1.ch/emailsignatur>
Fachverband für nachhaltige Wertschöpfungsnetzwerke
-----------------------------
Disclaimer<http://www.gs1.ch/disclaimer>

invite.ics

Sylvia Stein

Jul 25, 2022, 7:49:22 AM7/25/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Trudy Hagg, Miha...@gmail.com, Hernany Silva Costa Melo

I will not be there as well. Holiday.

Sylvia Stein
Key Accountmanager Gezondheidszorg

GS1 Nederland
Amsterdamseweg 206
1182 HLAmstelveen

Sylvia...@gs1.nl
T +31 (0) 20 511 38 20
M +31 (0)6 242 136 00

www.gs1.nl

miha...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2022, 4:12:50 AM8/1/22
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Trudy Hagg, Hernany Silva Costa Melo

Hello Trudy,

I can be  present this Friday 5th, but I could not find any agenda on the IHE wiki site. It was empty.

Usually the August meeting is the last meeting of the  year and we evaluate if we have reached our goals.

And perhaps also reflect on the coming season 2022/2023 . Is that also the plan of this Friday?

With kind regards,

Michael Tan

Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland

Aug 4, 2022, 4:14:33 AM8/4/22
to Michael Tan, jose.a....@gmail.com, Marc Robberecht, Jürgen Brandstätter, Leonidas Tzimis, Trudy Hagg, Stéphane SPAHNI, Sylvia Stein, Jacqueline Surugue, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, LIGIER Quentin, Roeland Luykx, João Almeida, Michael Tan, Simon. Letellier, ihe-pharmacy, annatin...@e-health-suisse.ch, Scott M Robertson, Gert Koelewijn, SLEE, Ann (NHS ENGLAND & NHS IMPROVEMENT - X24)

hello together

I hope you had or still have a good summer season.

Is the Technical Committee Call taking place tomorrow? I still have these dates in my agenda and last time I saw that other members have this as well. Since it popped up at my screen.

Looking forward to a short feedback - how things are going on in this group.

warm greetings from Switzerland

Anne

Anne van Berkel Meier
Head of Industry Engagement Healthcare

GS1 Switzerland
Monbijoustrasse 68
3007 Bern
+41 58 800 72 87
anne.va...@gs1.ch

www.gs1.ch

Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Xing

Fachverband für nachhaltige Wertschöpfungsnetzwerke

-----------------------------

Disclaimer

Aug 4, 2022, 6:58:06 AM8/4/22
to Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, Nictiz | Departed, jose.a....@gmail.com, Marc Robberecht, Jürgen Brandstätter, Leonidas Tzimis, Stéphane SPAHNI, Sylvia Stein, Jacqueline Surugue, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, LIGIER Quentin, Roeland Luykx, João Almeida, Michael Tan, Simon. Letellier, ihe-pharmacy, annatin...@e-health-suisse.ch, Scott M Robertson, Gert Koelewijn, SLEE, Ann (NHS ENGLAND & NHS IMPROVEMENT - X24)

Hi Anne,

Summer is great here and I’ve started working again just yet after vacation.

The Technical Committee Call was last Tuesday. Since Michaels account was shut down after his pensioning, the meetings sent out in his name should be deleted by all the individual joinees themselves ;(
We can’t access that any more centrally (So much for technology….
)

We have made new date arrangements, but I saw that the timing is not ideal for a couple of key players. I’m going to send out a date/time schedule finder (doodle or something like that) to make that more suitable for the majority.

For now, the upcoming dates are (still) planned:

[IHE-Pharmacy:3385] IHE Pharmacy Call on Supply Topic – Tuesday 9/8 at 10 AM.
IHE Pharmacy Monthly Technical Committee Call – Tuesday 6/9 at 10.30 AM

And I’m working on a much needed update and clean up of the Wiki page, since the information there is very inaccurate right now. Passwords and access to that are being arranged at the moment. I will update you all as soon as that will come round.
So sorry for all the inconvenience for everyone.

Best regards,

Trudy Hagg,

Nictiz is the Dutch competence centre for electronic exchange of health and care information

PO box 19121 | 2500 CC The Hague | Oude Middenweg 55 | 2491 AC The Hague, The Netherlands
M +31 6 86 83 45 78|
ha...@nictiz.nl | www.nictiz.nl | Twitter | LinkedIn