IHE Pharmacy: Poll to inquire shifting the Vaccination all to Friday morning

Michael Tan

May 7, 2021, 9:10:53 AM5/7/21
to Hans Lunenborg, Jose Costa Teixeira, jsur...@gmail.com, Jürgen Brandstätter, Michael Tan, simon.l...@gmail.com, SPAHNI Stéphane, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), Alexander Henket, Sæle, Line Andreassen, Thun, Sylvia, Giorgio Cangioli, Roeland Luykx, Trudy Hagg, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Marc Robberecht

Hello Folks,

We noticed that the call for IHE pharmacy vaccination topic on the Friday afternoon is problematic for certain participants. They either have colliding meetings or not working on Friday afternoons.

That is why I am polling to see if there is any objection to shift the time to Friday mornings from 10:00-11:00 Central European Time zone.

The participants in the last call did not object. Please send me an e-mail if this time slot does not suit you.

With kind regards,

Michael Tan
product manager Nictiz

Michael Tan

May 21, 2021, 4:10:11 AM5/21/21
to Roeland Luykx, Hans Lunenborg, Jose Costa Teixeira, jsur...@gmail.com, Jürgen Brandstätter, simon.l...@gmail.com, SPAHNI Stéphane, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), Alexander Henket, Sæle, Line Andreassen, Thun, Sylvia, Giorgio Cangioli, Trudy Hagg, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Marc Robberecht

Hello Roeland,

At this moment it is still planned for 14:00.

I did not receive any single reaction from the list server or other involved members.

Let us discuss it again this afternoon.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Michael Tanproduct manager Nictiz

Postbus 19121 | 2500 CC Den Haag | Oude Middenweg 55 | 2491 AC Den Haag
T 0643 775 461
t...@nictiz.nl www.nictiz.nl | twitter | linkedin