IHE Pharmacy meeting mintues of February 5th 2021

1 view

Michael Tan

Feb 5, 2021, 9:51:04 AM2/5/21
to Hans Lunenborg, Jose Costa Teixeira, jsur...@gmail.com, Jürgen Brandstätter, Marc Robberecht, Michael Tan, simon.l...@gmail.com, SPAHNI Stéphane, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Dear IHE Pharmacy members,

I have placed the meeting minutes of today’s meeting on the wiki” https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/Pharm_Tech_Minutes_2021.02.05

Important Notice:

There is no technical committee call in March. Our next gathering is the scheduled “F2F”, which is now settled for March 16 & 17 2021.

4 sessions have been reserved, but the content of each sessions needs to be decided. Please forward suggestions to me.

Further preparation of these meetings will be arranged through e-mail.

With kind regards,

Michael Tanproduct manager Nictiz

Postbox 19121 | 2500 CC Den Haag | Oude Middenweg 55 | 2491 AC Den Haag
T 0643 775 461
t...@nictiz.nl www.nictiz.nl | twitter | linkedin