Re: IHE Pharmacy Technical Committee call

Jose Costa Teixeira

May 2, 2023, 6:04:22 AM5/2/23
to Michael Tan, SPAHNI Stéphane, Marc Robberecht, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), Jürgen Brandstätter, Hernany Silva Costa Melo (silvacostamelo@nictiz.nl), ihe-pharmacy, Sylvia Stein, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland
Dear All

The calls have been on Tuesday which traditionally was difficult. So I wanted to propose and reschedule but we never discussed it- my bad. And because of this, they are not hard in my agenda so I keep missing it.
In addition, today I am in Malawi for a conference. And others were not able to join.

I take it as an action item to restore the schedule for the 'main' call. Thanks for understanding

By the way, about July - I need to address the group and see if we can meet around Belgium/Netherlands. Reason is that I should stop international travels soon for family reasons. I could go for a few days but if it's the same for everyone, we can meet in a place where I'm closer to home.

Ceers

José

On Tue, 2 May 2023, 11:15 Michael Tan, <miha...@outlook.com> wrote:

Hello Jose,

According to the schedule we would have our monthly technical committee call. Marc, Stephane and I were present, but there was no co-chair.

Last month neither. Did we abandoned the technical committee call’s?

If so, do we also cancel the F2F in July?

With kind regards,

Michael Tan

SPAHNI Stéphane

May 2, 2023, 9:13:31 AM5/2/23
to Michael Tan, Jose Costa Teixeira, Marc Robberecht, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), Jürgen Brandstätter, Hernany Silva Costa Melo (silvacostamelo@nictiz.nl), ihe-pharmacy, Sylvia Stein, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland

Hello,

Another day is fine too. Best for me are Wednesday morning, Thursday, Friday morning.

Kind regards,

Stéphane

Le 02.05.2023 à 15:09, Michael Tan a écrit :

I stand open for suggestions.

--

Stéphane Spahni, PhD
Systems Architect, IHE Certified Professional

Le contenu de ce courriel est uniquement réservé à la personne ou l'organisme à qui il est destiné. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu, veuillez nous en informer au plus vite et détruire le présent courriel. Dans ce cas, il ne vous est pas permis de copier ce courriel, de le distribuer ou de l'utiliser de quelque manière que ce soit.

Michael Tan

Jul 4, 2023, 4:21:53 AM7/4/23
to IHE Pharmacy
I have not seen any new proposal for a technical committee call. So is anything happening?  What about the call from 4 July?

best regards,

Michael

Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland

Jul 4, 2023, 4:23:27 AM7/4/23
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

sorry I cannot participate today.

Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland

Jul 4, 2023, 4:28:51 AM7/4/23
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

There was none... I am available and will connect --> we'll see who is attending!

Sylvia Stein

Jul 4, 2023, 4:33:17 AM7/4/23
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

I have already deleted these calls from my calendar. I thought that there were going to be new calls planned and that these calls on Tuesday were canceled.

Sylvia Stein
Key Accountmanager Healthcare

GS1 Nederland
Amsterdamseweg 206
1182 HLAmstelveen

Sylvia...@gs1.nl
T +31 (0) 20 511 38 20
M +31 (0)6 242 136 00

www.gs1.nl

Jul 4, 2023, 4:51:30 AM7/4/23
to IHE Pharmacy
The source of truth is still the IHE Pharmacy Website where it is still mentioned: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Pharmacy_Technical_Committee
So far I have not seen any new proposals. Stephane and I had a small chat and we adjourned the call at 10:45.

Michael