IHE Pharmacy Technical Committee page updated

Michael Tan

Nov 25, 2022, 9:11:13 AM11/25/22
to Jose Costa Teixeira, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, SPAHNI Stéphane, LIGIER Quentin, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), Marc Robberecht, Sylvia Stein, ihe-pharmacy

Hello IHE Pharmacy members,

I have updated the IHE Pharmacy technical committee Wiki page. The dates for the technical committee meeting and the Microsoft Teams link are adjusted. You can use these links to dial in.

I have also updated our schedule document on the Google Drive accordingly. I suggest that we will confirm these dates and schedule on the next technical committee call on Tuesday 6th of December.

With kind regards,

Michael Tan

Tel:  0643775461,

Woxingtan

SPAHNI Stéphane

Nov 25, 2022, 9:12:03 AM11/25/22
to Michael Tan, Jose Costa Teixeira, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, LIGIER Quentin, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), Marc Robberecht, Sylvia Stein, ihe-pharmacy

Great, thanks !

On the agenda, shall we add the to-be-confirmed meeting of March 2+3 in Den Haag?

Kind regards,

Stéphane

Le 25.11.2022 à 15:03, Michael Tan a écrit :
Important : Cet Email provient de l’extérieur des HUG. Merci de ne pas cliquer sur les liens, de ne pas ouvrir les pièces jointes à moins d’être sûr de l’expéditeur et de leur contenu
--

Stéphane Spahni, PhD
Systems Architect

Leonidas TZIMIS

Nov 25, 2022, 2:22:22 PM11/25/22
to Michael Tan, SPAHNI Stéphane, Jose Costa Teixeira, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, LIGIER Quentin, Marc Robberecht, Sylvia Stein, ihe-pharmacy
Dear Michael,

Could you please make a correction for the Tcon in June 2023, it's on 6th of June (in the Schedule it's 5 June 2023)

Thank you for updating the schedule and the dates of the meetings.

Kind regards,

Leonidas

Στις Παρ 25 Νοε 2022 στις 4:17 μ.μ., ο/η Michael Tan <miha...@outlook.com> έγραψε:

Yeah well, I have left that undecided, because it depends on Nictiz. Since I am no longer a employee, it is not up to me to decide, but on our Nictiz members. Let us discuss this together with Hernany.

Hernany Silva Costa Melo

Dec 1, 2022, 11:06:47 AM12/1/22
to SPAHNI Stéphane, Michael Tan, Jose Costa Teixeira, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, LIGIER Quentin, TZIMIS, Leonidas (tzileon@gmail.com), Marc Robberecht, Sylvia Stein, ihe-pharmacy

Hello IHE Pharmacy members,

As far as I'm concerned, the meeting will take place in the Netherlands.

I have reserved a room where we can work for those two days.

Kind regards,

Hernany