ACTION: Call for User Co-Chair Nomination for the IHE PHARM Domain - Open from now to October 17th 2021

Simon Letellier

Oct 10, 2021, 3:27:49 PM10/10/21
to IHE Pharmacy Google Group, IHE Domain Coordination Committee, IHE Pharmacy

Dear IHE Pharmacy group,

the terms of our IHE Pharmacy domain co-chairs, Esther Peelen and Michael Tan are ended.

We sincerely thank all of our Co-Chairs & Domain Representatives for their excellent leadership, service and commitment to IHE.

They play an instrumental role in the success and advancement of IHE's work.

During our F2F meeting in Chania, we elected Jose Antonio Costa Teixeira as our new vendor co-chair for the next 2 years.

Congratulations Jose!  We are all looking forward to continuing the work together with IHE Pharmacy,

We are hereby inviting for nominations for the IHE Pharmacy user co-chair.

The winning candidate will serve for a term of 2 IHE cycles (until August 2023).
Nominations (including self-nominations) are invited from Monday October 11th until Sunday October 17th, 2021 at 11:59 PM Paris/Brussels time (1 week),
and should be submitted to the IHE Pharmacy secretary
phar...@ihe.net.

The submission should include the name and a short CV of the candidate as well as a rationale of your application.

Nominees must be current voting members of the Pharmacy Domain at the time of the announcement .
Please check your status on the IHE Pharmacy Committee Roster which can be found at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W3iQOvBY6UyhUdNJt88i77m_R76WWwlq/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=107320431784779925955&rtpof=true&sd=true

Co-chair responsibilities include setting and running the agendas of committee meeting and teleconferences
and participation in the Domain Coordination Committee, which coordinates IHE development activities across domains.

If you have questions about the IHE Pharmacy Roster, please send an email to
slete...@ihe.net

The slate of candidates will be announced
Monday October 18th, 2021 and balloting will run through Tuesday November 2nd, 2021 (“a 15-day ballot period via

email”, according to the IHE Governance).

Each member organization will be eligible to cast a vote in the election for this position.

Best regards,
Simon Letellier
IHE Pharmacy secretary
slete...@ihe.net