RE: IHE Pharmacy Monthly Technical Committee Call

Trudy Hagg

Jun 2, 2022, 5:48:53 AM6/2/22
to Nictiz | Departed, Jose Costa Teixeira, Marc Robberecht, Jürgen Brandstätter, Leonidas Tzimis, Stéphane SPAHNI, Sylvia Stein, Jacqueline Surugue, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, LIGIER Quentin, Roeland Luykx, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, João Almeida, Michael Tan, Simon. Letellier, ihe-pharmacy, annatin...@e-health-suisse.ch, Scott M Robertson, Gert Koelewijn, SLEE, Ann (NHS ENGLAND & NHS IMPROVEMENT - X24)

Dear IHE Pharmacy members,

Because of too much cancellations of individuals, we are cancelling this technical committee meeting.

Because of Michaels pensioning, his email address from Nictiz is inactive, the current one working is now t...@upcmail.nl

I will set up a new set of recurrent meetings via Teams, so I can manage the agenda there.
Question to all: is Tuesday 13.30-15 CET+1 (Amsterdam time) ok for all of you? Fridays are a bit of a hassle in many agenda’s is my observation lately.

Kind regards,

Trudy

Jun 2, 2022, 5:51:59 AM6/2/22
to Trudy Hagg, Nictiz | Departed, jose.a....@gmail.com, Marc Robberecht, Jürgen Brandstätter, Leonidas Tzimis, Stéphane SPAHNI, Sylvia Stein, Jacqueline Surugue, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, LIGIER Quentin, Roeland Luykx, João Almeida, Michael Tan, Simon. Letellier, ihe-pharmacy, annatin...@e-health-suisse.ch, Scott M Robertson, Gert Koelewijn, SLEE, Ann (NHS ENGLAND & NHS IMPROVEMENT - X24)

Tuesday is also much better for me. Thank you!

Anne

Anne van Berkel Meier
Head of Industry Engagement Healthcare

GS1 Switzerland
Monbijoustrasse 68
3007 Bern
+41 58 800 72 87
anne.va...@gs1.ch

www.gs1.ch

Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Xing

Fachverband für nachhaltige Wertschöpfungsnetzwerke

-----------------------------

Disclaimer

SPAHNI Stéphane

Jun 2, 2022, 6:50:00 AM6/2/22
to Trudy Hagg, Nictiz | Departed, Jose Costa Teixeira, Marc Robberecht, Jürgen Brandstätter, Leonidas Tzimis, Sylvia Stein, Jacqueline Surugue, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, LIGIER Quentin, Roeland Luykx, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, João Almeida, Michael Tan, Simon. Letellier, ihe-pharmacy, annatin...@e-health-suisse.ch, Scott M Robertson, Gert Koelewijn, SLEE, Ann (NHS ENGLAND & NHS IMPROVEMENT - X24)

Hello,

Tuesday afternoon is generally OK for me.

Best regards,

Stéphane

Le 02.06.2022 à 11:48, Trudy Hagg a écrit :
Important : Cet Email provient de l’extérieur des HUG. Merci de ne pas cliquer sur les liens, de ne pas ouvrir les pièces jointes à moins d’être sûr de l’expéditeur et de leur contenu
--

Stéphane Spahni, PhD
Systems Architect

Connectathon
        Experience Week 2022.png

Marc Robberecht

Jun 2, 2022, 8:02:49 AM6/2/22
to Trudy Hagg, Nictiz | Departed, Jose Costa Teixeira, Jürgen Brandstätter, Leonidas Tzimis, Stéphane SPAHNI, Sylvia Stein, Jacqueline Surugue, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, LIGIER Quentin, Roeland Luykx, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, João Almeida, Michael Tan, Simon. Letellier, ihe-pharmacy, annatin...@e-health-suisse.ch, Scott M Robertson, Gert Koelewijn, SLEE, Ann (NHS ENGLAND & NHS IMPROVEMENT - X24)

Hi Trudy,

Recently all days seem to be a bit of a hassle in my agenda 😉
But Tuesdays are not harder than Fridays, so no objection…

Kind regards | Cordiali saluti | Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Cordialement | Met vriendelijke groeten

Marc Robberecht

Lead Productmanagement EHR/HIE | Business Unit CIS4U

+32 494 56 99 95

E    marc.ro...@dedalus.com

www.dedalus.com

Follow us on LinkedIn

Dedalus HealthCare GmbH – Belgisch Bijhuis | Roderveldlaan 2 | 2600 Antwerp, Belgium | www.dedalus.com
Enterprise number: 0745.461.727 | VAT number: BE0745.461.727

Mail disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information that is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer. Thank you for your cooperation.
dont-print-email-small-green Please consider the environment before printing this email

Michael Tan

Jun 2, 2022, 3:41:19 PM6/2/22
to Trudy Hagg, Nictiz | Departed, Jose Costa Teixeira, Marc Robberecht, Jürgen Brandstätter, Leonidas Tzimis, Stéphane SPAHNI, Sylvia Stein, Jacqueline Surugue, Hernany Silva Costa Melo, LIGIER Quentin, Roeland Luykx, Anne van Berkel Meier, GS1 Switzerland, João Almeida, Simon. Letellier, ihe-pharmacy, annatin...@e-health-suisse.ch, Scott M Robertson, Gert Koelewijn, SLEE, Ann (NHS ENGLAND & NHS IMPROVEMENT - X24)

Hello all,

It depends on which Tuesday, because I also have a biweekly International  call in that time slot.

So if it is next Tuesday or 2 weeks after that, then it is OK (uneven weeks).  But the Tuesday’s on the even weeks are not possible.

With kind regards,

Michael Tan