Reminder of IHE Phamacy technical committee call Friday 5th November at 13:30 CET

1 view

Michael Tan

Nov 3, 2021, 6:28:11 AM11/3/21
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hello all,

Just a small reminder of our upcoming monthly IHE Pharmacy technical committee call.

I have prepared a short agenda, which you can find on our wiki: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/Pharm_Tech_Agenda_2021.11.05

If you have additional topics to add, please let me know.

I have not seen very much activities on the action items of last call, but if you need any assistance ( for example video call facilities), just let me know.

Here is the link for the video call of coming Friday:

Microsoft Teams-vergadering

Klik hier om deel te nemen aan de vergadering

See you on Friday.

With kind regards,

Michael Tan FHL7product manager Nictiz

Postbox 19121 | 2500 CC Den Haag | Oude Middenweg 55 | 2491 AC Den Haag
T 0643 775 461
t...@nictiz.nl www.nictiz.nl | twitter | linkedin

Trudy Hagg

Nov 3, 2021, 6:34:36 AM11/3/21
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hi Michael,

De link naar Current schedule op de wiki agenda, is oud, van 2020-2021 😉

Groetjes Trudy