MPD work-item, minutes and agenda for next call on July 12, 2023, 11:00-12:30 CEST

Jürgen Brandstätter

Jun 28, 2023, 6:36:33 AM6/28/23
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Dear Pharmacy group,

please find the minutes of today’s MPD call here: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/MPD_Minutes_2023.06.28

The next MPD call is on Wednesday, July 12, 2023, 11:00-12:30 CEST (see agenda here: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/MPD_Agenda_2023.07.12)

Important note

We start next call with a sole decision on if we want to continue the work on "Workflow/Tasks" -- or -- table that topic for later to proceed with more fundamental work.

Background:

Last call we got a good feeling in how FHIR Tasks could be used to support handling workflows, but there are still a lot of open questions. However, we got consensus, that using "FHIR Tasks" has an "optional" character - implementations may or may not use it. Thus, we need to work out the workflow without using FHIR tasks in any case.

For optimizing our work ahead, we start with the decision, if we still continue with working on FHIR Tasks (Workflow) -- or -- focus on more fundamental questions first, such as Grouping of Prescription Items into Prescription (containers)] and Actor definitions and transactions (actor/transaction diagram)

Hope to see you in the call.

Best,

Jürgen

Jürgen Brandstätter

(j.brand...@codewerk.at, juergen.br...@ihe-europe.net)

Member, IHE International Board

Deputy Co-chair, IHE Europe

Executive Board, Global Consortium for eHealth Interoperability

Gemini Steering Committee

Co-chair, IHE GDC, Pharmacy, Education

** IHE Certified Professional for IHE Foundations ***

Director Standards Development, x-tention GmbH

CodeWerk Software Services and Development GmbH

Austria/Europe

ViewMyProfileOnLinkedIn

[Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.]