PCC CP

SPAHNI Stéphane

Mar 10, 2021, 4:09:01 AM3/10/21
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Dear collegues,

Please find enclosed a CP submitted to PCC Committee regarding the order of approachSiteCode/doseQuantity/rateQuantity fields in a substanceAdministration component.

Indeed, PCC specifies an order in the example and uses another order in the descriptive part which may lead to incompatible implementations. Depending on the PCC decision, this may have an impact on IHE Pharmacy profiles.

Kind regards,

Stéphane

--

Stéphane Spahni, PhD
Systems Architect

Jürgen Brandstätter

Mar 12, 2021, 4:27:18 AM3/12/21
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hi Stephane,

I fully support this CP, since it would haromize all descriptions and alings them to the order of the elements in the CDA schema (which is approachSiteCode/doseQuantity/rateQuantity).

However, I think it's worth updating the description of the CP, so that it's absoutely clear that this is just an "editorial" change (or reordering the chapters) and does not actually change anything in the specifications.

Furthermore, the content of the CP does not indicate, where there is actually something to change. It just lists chapters, but no changes from current to future as usually highlighted in yellow.

Best,

Jürgen

SPAHNI Stéphane

Mar 12, 2021, 3:05:11 PM3/12/21
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Jürgen,

Do you know if it is the the CDA schema (aka PCC) or PHARM schema?

The CP should be discussed today (afternoon, CT time) by PCC.

Thanks,

Stéphane

Jürgen Brandstätter

Mar 12, 2021, 3:57:20 PM3/12/21