Tech call

SPAHNI Stéphane

Jun 6, 2023, 2:30:33 AM6/6/23
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I will join the at 11:00 only - I have an internal meeting until then.

See you there,

Stéphane

--

Stéphane Spahni, PhD
Systems Architect, IHE Certified Professional

Le contenu de ce courriel est uniquement réservé à la personne ou l'organisme à qui il est destiné. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu, veuillez nous en informer au plus vite et détruire le présent courriel. Dans ce cas, il ne vous est pas permis de copier ce courriel, de le distribuer ou de l'utiliser de quelque manière que ce soit.

Jose Costa Teixeira

Jun 6, 2023, 2:41:59 AM6/6/23
to ihe-pharmacy
Hi All

We still have this in our agenda at the slot that I really can't normally make it, and today is the DevDays, so it's pretty impossible.

If the call goes through, I would like to propose a topic: Can we meet for the July meeting in Brussels or somewhere near? I need to be within driving distance or join remotely.

Thanks

José

Michael Tan

Jun 6, 2023, 2:57:40 AM6/6/23
to IHE Pharmacy
Hello Jose,
I will dial in and see who has connected to the call.
The July F2F is a good topic. We need to discuss if there is enough interest to carry on with this meeting.

best regards,
Michael

Leonidas TZIMIS

Jun 6, 2023, 3:01:28 AM6/6/23
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com, Michael Tan, jose.a....@gmail.com

Hi all,

I wil not join today, sorry!

Brussels is a good option for the f2f meeting of July.

Kind regards,

Leonidas

--
Λεωνίδας ΤΖΙΜΗΣ                   Leonidas TZIMIS
Οδός Ιατρού Π. Κάσση, Πάροδος 4   Iatrou P. Kassi street, Parodos 4

SPAHNI Stéphane

Jun 6, 2023, 5:10:13 AM6/6/23
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Is the call still ongoing?

Stéphane

Michael Tan

Jun 6, 2023, 5:52:44 AM6/6/23
to IHE Pharmacy
Hi, Marc and I were the only ones on the call. Marc stayed until 11:00 and I stayed until 11:40.
Looking at the priorities of people I wonder if there is enough interest to carry on with a F2F.
best regards,
Michael Tan

SPAHNI Stéphane

Jun 6, 2023, 5:54:59 AM6/6/23
to ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com

I joined at 11:05 but stayed in the waiting room...

We have to work on the schedule - I have an internal meeting every tuesday 10:00 - 11:00.

Could we issue a doodle poll?

Stéphane