XDS Meta data question...

Vogt, Keith (MED US)

Jan 10, 2007, 2:36:16 PM1/10/07
to ihe...@rsna.org
Has a hash algorithm and hash value representation been defined for the XDS meta data? I know the a Hash slot is required for the meta data but I wasn't sure of the formatting.

Thanks

and are intended only for the addressee(s).
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to Central.Sec...@siemens.com

Thank you

Boone, Keith W (GE Healthcare)

Jan 10, 2007, 6:48:34 PM1/10/07
to Vogt, Keith (MED US), ihe...@rsna.org
I'm not sure why you are asking about this now, but:  The hash is the SHA1 hash of the document (see Page 103 of volume two), and is coded in hexidecimal (see the example).

    Keith

_________________________________

Keith W. Boone
Lead Interoperability Systems Designer