Assigned testing partners

Moo...@mir.wustl.edu

Jan 2, 2007, 6:16:12 PM1/2/07
to ihe...@rsna.org

I have posted a spreadsheet that lists some assigned test partners for the Connectathon week.
This is at http://ihedoc.wustl.edu/na2007.

Here is the current text that goes with the spreadsheet (taken from the web page):

Most Connectathon tests that require a partner (or partners) use the Kudu system to identify partners. Once partners are identified, the people involved negotiate testing schedule/time. Because some profiles have many actors and/or an impalance of systems, we assign test partners for certain periods of the Connectathon. The benefit is that not all systems will overwhelm our limited resources. The risk/downside is that you have to be patient if your assigned partner is not ready to test with you. You will have to be patient and wait for your partner (or partners).

This will have the net effect of reducing the number of some of the tests you have to complete. These numbers will be recorded in the Exception Matrix that is published in the News section of Kudu.

Do not take the Jan 2 document as a final document / list of your test partners. It is draft to help the Project Managers work thorugh the testing issues.

Notify Lynn Felhofer or Steve Moore with these concerns:

1. You assigned my X actor to test with another system from the same company.
2. I don't understand the spreadsheet.
3. Besides the profiles listed, this other profile would benefit from assigned dance partners.

I expect another version published roughly Jan 8 or Jan 9.

steve moore