Updated code tables

1 view

Moo...@mir.wustl.edu

Jan 8, 2007, 5:49:18 PM1/8/07
to ihe...@rsna.org

I updated the code tables on the ihedoc web site. The normal home is with the MESA documentation.
I added a second copy under Connectathons->NA2007 for easy reference.

These changes
1. Updated Order/MWL codes
2. Added a section for OIDs for assigning authority and privacy consents

Modality Actors: You should review the code table and make sure you see codes
you can use to order procedures and get worklist entries.

XDS family: I am probably missing many of the codes you need. Please let me know
what you need documented and I will get those published.

steve