RHIO PID

Richard McHenry

Jan 4, 2007, 5:46:40 PM1/4/07
to Ihe2007@Rsna. Org
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this and have what I think is a relatively easy question.

Where/when do I receive the unique RHIO PID for a patient? Is it returned
from an A04 patient registration feed?
Or is there a specific query that returns this information?

Thanks,
Richard McHenry
Senior R&D Programmer/Analyst
CPSI
6600 Wall Street / Mobile, AL 36695
Phone: 800-711-2774 / Fax: 877-866-4706
<http://www.cpsinet.com>

Electronic Mail Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail message and
all attachments may contain confidential information belonging to the sender
or the intended recipient. This information is intended ONLY for the use of
the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
(electronic or otherwise), forwarding or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please immediately notify
the sender by telephone, facsimile, or email to arrange for the return of
the electronic mail, attachments, or documents.

winmail.dat

Moo...@mir.wustl.edu

Jan 6, 2007, 12:20:39 AM1/6/07
to rich...@cpsinet.com, Ihe2007@Rsna. Org

In the connectathon tests (unit tests), we will tell you where to obtain the RHIO/global ID.
In most cases, you will get the global ID by performing a PDQ query or a PIX query.
The tests will give you a local ID, and you could use PIX to find the global ID.
For some unit tests, you might just enter it by hand.

For the HIMSS demo, it is much more tightly scripted. An ADT system sends the global
ID to the PDQ servers and the PIX servers. You can receive a "local" ID from the same
ADT system (but it will be a local ID and not the global ID). You are then expected to
perform a PIX query or a PDQ query to get the RHIO ID.

Might be easier to explain with a phone call.

steve

Inactive hide details for "Richard McHenry" <richardm@cpsinet.com>"Richard McHenry" <rich...@cpsinet.com>

"Ihe2007@Rsna. Org" <ihe...@rsna.org>

cc