RIS Mall during Connectathon 2007

1 view

surul...@mir.wustl.edu

Jan 10, 2007, 11:14:23 PM1/10/07
to ihe...@rsna.org
At the Connectathon 2007, we will again use the "MESA RIS Mall" web application.
http://ihe.wustl.edu/ris_mall/doc/index.php

This is a web based system that allows participants to generate ADT events, orders and
to place scheduled procedure steps on a MESA MWL server. This is most helpful
when we have a shortage of ADT, Order Placer and Order Filler systems.

I will email this list tomorrow on updated RIS Mall User's Guide.

Thanks,

Sasi

Juggy Jagannathan

Jan 11, 2007, 7:16:06 PM1/11/07
to surul...@mir.wustl.edu, ihe...@rsna.org

I just logged on to this and try to send A04 message to myself... for one, Medquist is not listed in the destination sites, and two, is there a way to configure the IP address on destination so i can test this before coming there?

thanks

- regards
- juggy
V. "Juggy" Jagannathan, PhD
Vice President Of Research
Assoc Prof, West Virginia University
235 High Street, Suite 2I3, Morgantown, WV 26505
Phone: 304.296.7550 ext. 101
Fax: 304.296.5038
Cell: 304.685.3298

"No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit."

Helen Keller
ju...@medquist.com
www.medquist.com

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended only for the person(s) named.
Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by another person is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, promptly delete it and all attachments.