RE: RIS Mall User's Guide

surul...@mir.wustl.edu

Jan 11, 2007, 12:53:43 PM1/11/07
to Keith Klassy, ihe...@rsna.org

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I have updated RIS Mall guide with page numbers and you can get the latest version
by downloading the PDF document at http://ihe.wustl.edu/ris_mall/doc/index.php (there should be a link to the guide at the bottom of the page)

-Sasi

"Keith Klassy" <Keith....@emageon.com>

01/11/2007 11:28 AM

<surul...@mir.wustl.edu>
cc
Subject
RE: RIS Mall User's Guide

Hello Sasi,

Thanks for the document.

To make it more user-friendly, could you please add page numbers?
(Without them, the Table of Contents isn’t much use.)

Keith Klassy
Emageon
(262) 369-3248

Jan 11, 2007, 11:57:20 AM1/11/07
to ihe...@rsna.org
RIS_Mall_Users_Guide.pdf

kenshi...@glb.toshiba.co.jp

Jan 11, 2007, 6:45:54 PM1/11/07
to surul...@mir.wustl.edu, Keith....@emageon.com, ihe...@rsna.org

Dear All,

Please disregard my last mail. Sorry for mistaking addresses.

Sincerely,

Kenshi.NAKANO

kenshi...@glb.toshiba.co.jp

Jan 11, 2007, 6:41:57 PM1/11/07
to surul...@mir.wustl.edu, Keith....@emageon.com, ihe...@rsna.org

Sakakibara-san,

Please check the attached mail.

All the best,

Kenshi.

surul...@mir.wustl.edu 2007/01/12 02:53:43

surul...@mir.wustl.eduさんに返信してください

宛先 : "Keith Klassy" <Keith....@emageon.com>
cc : ihe...@rsna.org
件名 : RE: RIS Mall User's Guide

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I have updated RIS Mall guide with page numbers and you can get the latest version
by downloading the PDF document at http://ihe.wustl.edu/ris_mall/doc/index.php (there should be a link to the guide at the bottom of the page)

-Sasi

"Keith Klassy" <Keith....@emageon.com>

01/11/2007 11:28 AM To