Connectathon testing and change proposals

Moo...@mir.wustl.edu

Jan 31, 2007, 11:59:16 PM1/31/07
to ihe...@rsna.org

One outcome of the connectathon can be change proposals that the committees
will review and fold back in to the appropriate framework. If you discovered
issues that you think require a correction or clarification in a Technical Framework,
you can send those to your favorite committee chair or to me.

I know of one area in the ITI Technical Framework that could use clarification.
We had some discussions in the PDQ profile about clarifying the interactions
between values in the MSH and QPD segments when processing a PDQ query.
I will work on writing that CP.

If you found other issues, please follow up now so they can be considered
for the Berlin connectathon and/or published in final text versions during the
current cycle.

regards,

Steve Moore